Chapter 2: The Yellow Rabbit

Freddy Fagbear and his friends had been performing for quite some time. Only two minutes left on the clock, and work was over for the day. Freddy was relieved. However, just as the clock struck and their work was done for the day, somebody familiar stepped inside the pizzarea. It was him... the yellow rabbit with the HUGE gyatt. Freddy started watering from his mouth and panting like a morbidly obese dog on the verge of a heart attack. While he knew the yellow rabbit was the reason he had a shit life, he also knew that he loved the yellow rabbit and his giant.. long.. RUSTY ASS FUCKING KNIFE!  As the others left, the yellow rabbit slowly walked towards Freddy. "Hey baby girl... I have a job for you.." the yellow rabbit said, standing there with his huge gyatt. Freddy was overjoyed. "Yes dad- I mean Yellow Rabbit!" Freddy coughed. The yellow rabbit continued, "Freddy, there is going to be some ugly motherfucker with L rizz arriving here very shortly. Somebody who wants to destroy you, and most importantly the business. You need to kill them... and if you are successful, you'll get double pay from now on. And fuckin head!" Freddy liked the sound of that, specifically the head part. It was a deal.

 It was a deal