00,1

。⁠✧

⁠✧。

⁠✧。

___________________________
________PROLOGUE_
________________________

-•-•-

•~•~Past life of Tsubaki~•~•

In one of the room, there sat girl in her 18th age. Her eyes shined bright than sun as her small heart beating like crazy. Few hours ago it was her wedding.

Wearing white kimono with beautiful makeup was every girl's dream, to marry someone and find their happy way. But she married late, however it doesn't matter know. She finally has husband, will has a child after some time. It is her biggest dream to have happy family.

Her thoughts distributed by paper door opening. Looking up through her wataboushi her green eyes meet with pair of cyan ones.

She can't hide her smile anymore. Smiling shy she averted her eyes back to her lap. Her new husband is staring to her.

He was in his early 20th, cyan colour eyes with medium cyan colour hair which he put it on man bun, which was really look handsome on him.

He slowly sat down beside her with stonic face, his eyes wandered to his wife from time to time. Woman's small body, her fairy skin and face everyone dreams... He felt disgust. She looks weak and innocent. Clearly, she can't breed his children with this small body.

She gripped fabric of white kimono, her eyes glanced to his arms, which was resting on top of his lap. They surely big than hers, way more bigger. And also body, she felt like baby deer on lion's presence.

"I didn't want to marry" To his sudden comment her eyes glanced up to his face with confusion. "W-what?" Her soft tone making him feel annoying and disgust.

"Isn't it clear? I didn't want to marry you from start. However my parents has other plans. They just want to see my family, but they didn't think what I want. On top of that you look weak. You can't breed my children with this small body of yours too" His voice come out harsh and cold like his words.

From all these insults, she fell into shock with wide eyes. For a moment she heard something inside her broke, perhaps heart.

"B-but..." She was lost in words, being insulted by her new husband made her feel stupid and freak. Gulping down she looked back to her lap with sulked down eyes. "Why did you marry me then? You... Look strong, they might obey you... If you convince with them." Her voiced lowed every time she trailed.

Man didn't look back to her, not even felt bad for her, right know he want to wander around wood, if he's luck maybe strong curse will show off.

Like that they fell into silent, neither of them dare to speak first.

New wife of his felt useless, but right know she can't blame him. Marriage was sudden. Neither of them saw or speak each other until now. So she clearly has questions.

"What should I call you?" He looked down to her with his those cyan coloured eyes. "Hajime" She nodded, muttered 'Hajime' few times to test it in her tongue. "Mine is Tsubaki"

Hajime hummed, then looked straight again. "I hope you know what will happen on wedding night" His face is cold like ice unlike his question.

Tsubaki wide eyes then blush slowly getting visible on her cheeks. "Yeah... I know." She whispered softly, playing with her fingers.

"I don't want to intimate with you,... Not right now. It takes time for me to adjust to this kind of life, so I hope you understand" She meekly nodded. Honestly she doesn't want to experiment sex too. Not after her husband insult her.

Before she can ask again, he stood up and exit room without sparing glance to her. Her wide eyes slowly start to tear up. Low sniff come down from her nose. She cupped her mouth and silently sobbed, and then sobs turned to tears as she started to cry.

She hold it in front of her husband, not want to look weaker than before in her husband's presence.

She thought, she would be loved by someone, like how tsubaki¹ means, but fate is cruel, cruel to her.

She can't guess what will happen in future, but one thing she know is her fate is cursed, cursed like herself and...

{ It was only beginning of hell to Kashimo Tsubaki }

-•-•-

(An: It's clear who is her husband, right? Honestly he need attention, after changing to supporting from antagonist.

I don't know when I publish again because my main story is another Jujutsu kaisen fic, so see you soon, I hope sooner)

-•-•-

Tsubaki- Japanese Camellia. It means expression love, affection and admiration.

Imagine:

-•-•-

Unedited✓

780 words✓

By: Suzuki-Ryomen_Ito