Chapter 195: The Might of the "Moon Sun Treasure Orb"

Start from the beginning

A blue flying knife, a golden clapper, and an emerald pot! These were the things Han Li chose.

The flying knife and golden clapper were purely offensive magical items with nothing special to mention. But the emerald pot was relatively rare, actually an auxiliary magical item.

From the pot, a green mist could be sprayed out, surrounding the enemy and causing them to die from poisoning! At first glance, the effect of this pot seemed good, but it was actually a type of flawed magical item. Because all five-element shields could block the poisonous mist, it was impossible for cultivators to be truly poisoned!

If Han Li hadn't thought that the green poison mist could temporarily blind the enemy's eyes and cause some trouble with their vision, he might not have chosen this magical item.

After organizing everything on his body, Han Li estimated the time and quietly slipped out of the tree cave, then set off in the designated direction, slowly making his way.

It was absolutely impossible to fly directly into the circular mountain after dispersing the fog! He would attract the attention of countless flying beasts and be besieged to death. However, over the years, there were indeed several safe paths to enter the circular mountain. Han Li headed straight for the nearest passage.

The entrance to the passage was not far away, and Han Li arrived at the location described in the information after a while!

As he hid behind a large tree, looking at the vast expanse of dense fog in front of him, Han Li was truly shocked!

The white mist covered almost everything, making it nearly impossible to see. Not to mention seeing the entrance to the circular mountain, even the area within a yard of the dense fog was completely obscured from Han Li's view!

No wonder, without the "Moon Sun Treasure Orb" before, hardly anyone dared to come up this mountain! Just thinking about being constantly attacked by various beasts that appeared and disappeared in the fog, Han Li was speechless for a long time!

The fog was still so thick; it seemed that the disciples of the Tianque Hall who wielded the treasure orb had not yet started dispelling it!

Han Li thought to himself as he stood behind the tree, silently waiting!

In the area where Han Li was located, facing the dense fog, there were wild trees and weeds everywhere, concealing more than a dozen people without any problem.

Although Han Li didn't find anyone around him, he knew there must be others present, as there were only a few paths to enter the mountain. But now that they were about to enter the mountain, no one cared about his arrival.

Time passed, with each moment ticking away!

After waiting patiently for three or four hours, Han Li suddenly felt a tremendous spiritual power coming from the southwest, followed by a towering white column of light shooting into the sky from a distant place! In the sky above the vast sea of fog, it condensed into a huge ball of light.

Although the ball of light was formed, the column of light showed no signs of stopping, continuously injecting energy into it. As a result, the ball of light grew larger and brighter, eventually becoming as dazzling as a newly risen sun, making it impossible for people to look at it directly!

After a moment, the column of light suddenly disappeared, leaving only the huge ball of light floating in the sky.

However, the lifespan of the ball of light was pitifully short, and in the blink of an eye, it began to distort and deform, its surface bulging and sinking like dough. This scene stunned Han Li, his mouth gaping open in shock, forgetting to close it!

With a deafening roar, the giant ball of light finally burst in the sky, turning into countless fist-sized beautiful light spots that fell down like a gorgeous rain of light, sprinkling over the vast

fog below, like a splendid light rain!

Every white light spot that fell into the fog immediately made the nearby thick fog come alive like a dragon, desperately squeezing toward the center of the light spot. But upon contact, the fog would be immediately dissipated by the light spot, although the light spot would also dim a bit.

After more light spots made contact with the fog, the entire foggy area became extraordinarily turbulent, with all the mist constantly churning and boiling! It was as if a giant beast was struggling in its final fight.

Han Li stared blankly at everything without blinking, witnessing the true power of advanced magical treasures for the first time! Amidst his shock, he felt envy and longing deep in his heart!

After a fierce battle with the light spots, the dense fog finally began to thin out gradually. The towering and dangerous outline of the circular mountain appeared in front of Han Li and the others for the first time.

"So tall!"

This was the amazed exclamation of everyone who saw the circular mountain clearly, and Han Li was no exception as he stood among them!

The segment of the circular mountain in front of Han Li was indeed frighteningly tall!

Looking up, the mountain soared thousands of feet high, its peak shrouded in clouds and invisible, with strange rocks and cliffs visible everywhere on the mountain surface, and all sorts of towering trees that several people couldn't hug dotted the entire mountain. What was even more terrifying was that on both sides of the mountain, continuous and endless dangerous terrain led all the way into the distance, with no end in sight.

Only the ridge facing Han Li and the others was relatively gentle, far less steep than the other directions, indicating that this was the so-called path up the mountain.

At this moment, faint roars of demonic beasts could be heard coming from within the mountain, their voices fierce and eerie, sending shivers down one's spine!

Han Li was in a daze!

"Whoosh!" With a sound, a yellow figure shot out from the grass in front of Han Li like an arrow and darted into the dark mountain, disappearing without a trace.

This action seemed to trigger the nerves of all the lurking people, and several people immediately jumped out and rushed towards the front. However, when they were about to enter the mountain forest, they slightly distanced themselves from each other and stealthily entered the circular mountain from different places!

Han Li didn't come out. He planned to observe what others would do and whether they would choose the same path to enter the mountain as him!