Chapter 111: The Beautiful Woman

Han Li silently activated his Longevity Art to stabilize his mind before daring to lift his head and skip past the enchanting woman to assess the next one.

The last woman to enter was about twenty-six or twenty-seven years old. Although she was beautiful, her icy demeanor made people hesitate, and the moment she entered the room, she fixed her cold gaze on Han Li, her eyes flashing with a sharp light, indicating she was a master of internal energy.

Madame Yan immediately stood up from her seat upon seeing these women and greeted them with a slight bow.

"Sisters, greetings! Fifth Sister has also come!"

"Fourth Sister, don't be so formal. We're all family, no need for such courtesy!" Before the lead woman could speak, the flirtatious woman laughed lightly, her laughter carrying a seductive tone that once again stirred Han Li's heart.

"Youngest Sister, please don't be modest. Please, sisters, take a seat." Madame Yan smiled slightly, giving up her seat for the lead woman, while she herself sat below the stunning woman.

The cold and elegant woman called Fifth Sister sat down silently across from Madame Yan.

Mo Caihuan, who followed the women into the room, closed the door obediently and stood behind her mother. Her bright eyes rolled around, revealing that she was thinking about something.

"Is this young man the messenger?" The woman in her thirties glanced at Han Li and asked casually.

"Yes, according to the letter, he is a closed-door disciple accepted by my husband," Madame Yan replied openly before turning to Han Li and sternly saying, "This is your Second Mistress. Go and pay your respects!"

"Respects to Second Mistress!" Han Li promptly stepped forward to salute the woman.

"You may rise. Since you are my husband's beloved disciple, there's no need for excessive formality." The woman's face softened, and she smiled gently.

"This is your Third Mistress and Fifth Mistress." Madame Yan then pointed to the exceptionally beautiful woman and the cold woman, introducing them to Han Li.

"Greetings to Third Mistress and Fifth Mistress!" Han Li hesitated for a moment when he looked at the woman who seemed only a few years older than himself before bowing respectfully.

Madame Yan noticed Han Li's doubt and smiled warmly. "Your Third Mistress maintains her youthfulness well. Despite her appearance, she's around the same age as your Second Mistress."

After hearing this, Han Li nodded inwardly, feeling that his speculation was probably accurate. This beautiful woman must have practiced some special techniques; otherwise, her appearance alone wouldn't have caused him to lose control of himself.

"Second Sister, please review this letter from my husband." Madame Yan handed the letter that Han Li had given her to Second Mistress Li after she had finished reading it. Then, after Second Mistress Li had read it, the letter was passed on to the other two women.

After the cold and elegant Fifth Mistress also read the letter, the women in the room fell silent, their faces grave and solemn.

Even the previously flirtatious and bold Liu Mistress now appeared dignified, devoid of her previous coquettishness, and exuding an air of utmost solemnity.

Seeing the expressions of Doctor Mo's wives, Han Li couldn't help feeling anxious and uneasy. He didn't know what significant message the letter conveyed to the women, causing their expressions to become so heavy.

However, outwardly, Han Li remained composed, standing to the side, which made the women feel that he was reliable and steady, possessing the bearing of a great general.

"Han Li! Your master's letter has shocked me and my sisters too much, so we need to discuss it thoroughly. Since you've traveled from afar and must be tired, rest in the Mo Mansion for the night. Tomorrow, we will summon you for further questioning." Madame Yan, who had held authority for many years, spoke with authority, finally instructing Han Li.

"I will comply, Madam!" Han Li obediently agreed, appearing entirely willing to follow the instructions of his elders.

The other women didn't object to Madame Yan's decision, indicating that they also wanted Han Li, an outsider, to withdraw temporarily so they could discuss confidential matters among themselves.

"Caihuan! Take Senior Han to the back courtyard and find a clean room for him to rest in." Madame Yan instructed Mo Caihuan.

"Got it! Senior Han, please follow me." Mo Caihuan blinked her eyes, wrinkled her nose slightly, initially showing some reluctance. However, after a moment's thought, she smiled and agreed.

"Don't cause trouble for Senior Han! Otherwise, you'll face family discipline!" Madame Yan knew her precious daughter's thoughts like the back of her hand and gave her a verbal warning in advance.

"Okay, I know!" The girl pouted, reluctantly responding.

Han Li couldn't help but sweat inwardly. If Madame Yan hadn't spoken, would this playful young lady have set a trap for him for no reason?

Han Li cast a strange glance at Mo Caihuan, feeling for the first time that this girl didn't seem as cute and lively as before.

Thus, Mo Caihuan led the way out of the room listlessly, while Han Li followed behind with an unchanged expression.

After Han Li had left the room for a long time, the quiet room suddenly filled with Madame Yan's solemn voice.

"Little Sister, please look around the perimeter to see if that kid has really left this place. Don't let him sneak back in unnoticed. We still don't know!"

After hearing this, the cold and elegant Wang Mistress silently left the room and disappeared into the darkness.

"Fourth Sister, are you overestimating that kid too much? Does he really have such great abilities?" The Third Mistress' beautiful eyes flashed with light, expressing some doubt.

"Third Sister, you've underestimated him. Our husband's disciple is extraordinary!"

"Considering how heavily guarded the Mo Mansion is, not to mention this tower, which is where I handle matters of the association, with numerous hidden guards and patrols around, about twenty or thirty in total, do you think an ordinary expert could sneak in here without being noticed? Madame Yan whispered softly.