6

𝖮𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍

𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗, 𝚃𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚜

"Maison!" Beyoncé yelled, walking around the stables

"BB! I wanna ride Starlight!"

"Starlight needs some exercise before you can ride ha'."

"Stop saying she's fat! She ain't! She skinny!"

"That pony ain't skinny, you know she ain't. You wanna always feed it some shit."

"I'm gon' tell daddy!"

"Wait! Maison!"

"Y-you wanna make fun of my Starlight. Ha' ain't even fat! Fatty!" Beyoncé pinched her nose, following behind Maison, "BB, say Starlight ain't fat."

"You want me to say your pony ain't fat after you called me a fatty? I should tell mama you are body shaming me."

"You just did it to Starlight! It ain't different."

"Well I'm human and Starlight is not." Beyoncé mumbled.

"If you don't apologize I'm gon' tell daddy you have a girllllfriend!"

"Maison, I don't have a girlfriend!" Beyoncé yelled.

"Yes you dooo, that girl from down the road."

"She's my friend. I can't have friends now?"

"Nah uh. BB, you don't have any friends."

Beyoncé gasped, sitting on the stirrup, "I do got friends. You're just mad that you don't."

"You're arguing with a kid."

"Well that kid started arguring with me first."

"Nobody wants to argue with you."

"Then why are you responding if you don't want to argue with me?"

"Because you got a girlllfriend. You ain't eva' had a girllllfriend." Beyoncé's face scrunched.

"Why are you saying that like that?"

"Like what? Girlllfriend."

"Maison Elizabeth." She folded her arms, rolling her eyes.

"I'm finna go tell my daddy you have a girlfriend!" Maison ran away from the stables, towards the house.

Beyoncé stood up off of the Stirrup, "Maison!" She chased after her youngest sister.

"I'm tellin' daddy!" Beyoncé continued to chase after Maison. Maison swung the screen door open, "Daddy!"

Beyoncé followed her inside of the house, "Elizabeth! Stop yelling and running!" Mathew's voice rang from the living room.