1

𝖮𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍

𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗, 𝚃𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚜

"Round 'em up!" The blonde headed girl yelled, putting her hands into her shorts

"Round 'em up!" The blonde headed girl yelled, putting her hands into her shorts. She watched her brothers and cousins round up the cows.

"BB!" The younger girl ran up to her, showcasing a toothless smile.

"Yes, Maison?"

"My pony is loose and I can't catch 'em." She pouted, reaching for her older sister.

"I'll get her. Where's Solange?" She took her hands out of her shorts, picking up her younger sister.

"She's down on the road with a new boy. I keep telling ha daddy's gonna catch her one day." The blonde bit on her tongue, putting Maison down.

"I'm gon' go walk down there and see."

"But, BB." The seven year-old whined, "You have to get Starlight."

"Starlight could use some exercise."

Maison gasped, slapping her sister's shoulder, "She ain't big!"

"Just a bit, Maison. I have to go get Solange before daddy sees her."

"Let her get caught."

"Maison, I can't let Solange get caught. But Starlight gaining some weight. We can't have a fat pony 'round here."

"She's not fat, BB!"

"Mhm, watch JJ nem while I go get Solange."

"I ain't no cow wrangler."

"Maison, I'm just asking you to watch your brothers and cousins."

"And I'm seven, I ain't no cow wrangler."

"I was doing much more than you at seven." She rolled her eyes at her younger sister.

"Like what? Picking boogers?"

"I was wrangling cows at seven and I was riding horses."

"Well I ride horses, so." Maison shrugged, beginning to walk away from her.

"Maison Elizabeth!" She grabbed her arm, pulling her back by her side, "Watch JJ nem round up these horses, I gotta go get Solo."

"Solo is fine, Beyoncé."

"Maison, watch them, I'll be quick." Maison slowly nodded.

Beyoncé left from by her side, walking through the grass. Once she left the grass, she began walking down the rock road. She sighed, kicking a rock. She kept walking until she was met with their gate. She opened it slowly, looking down the road at Solange.

"Solange!"

Solange's head whipped over to her older sister, "Beyoncé, go back!"

"No! I'm not finna let you milk the cows for weeks!"