How you meet!

N:

You were out collecting more plushies to add to your abnormally large stuffed animal collection, when you got the feeling you were being watched. You turned around and caught a glimpse of a pair of yellow eyes staring at you from behind a pile of rotting books, magazines and newspapers. You breathing quickened as you realised it was a Disassembly drone. As you sprinted out of the shop, leaving behind your precious plushes, the cannibalistic robot spread it's knife like wings and shot after you, a yellow X showing on its screen and a terrifying grin plastered on its face. Breathing heavily, you took refuge in a rusty car, ducking your head to keep out of sight. The disassembly drone had disappeared and you let out a sigh of relief. But your happiness was short lived as something landed on the roof of the car. The roof crumpled under the weight of the creature nearly crushing you and you let out a small screech. Silence. The murder drone dangled it's head onto the side of the car, you watched in horror as it tried to climb through the window. You ripped the steering wheel of the cars dashboard and whacked the drone in the face, cracking it's visor and sending it flying backwards. You glanced at you hands realising you were stronger than you thought. Then, you ran.

V:

You watched silently in horror, as a female disassembly drone grabbed your father by the neck and twisted his head off. Tossing the body aside she poured the thick, black oil into her mouth then crushed your father's head.  Your mother jumped out of the tree you were both hiding in and ran to her husband's body cursing the gods that abandoned you. The murder drone glanced at your mother who was on the floor crying then up at you, you were covering your mouth trying to stifle the sobs. She looked almost guilty, then, she flew out of the forest. Leaving behind a broken family. She could've killed you and your mother, but she didn't and you were grateful for that.

Uzi:

Another boring day at school you thought as you shut the door of your apartment behind you. You trudged through the corridors, lights flickering slightly as if they disliked you. You hummed a tune to yourself whilst staring at the floor. Stopping abruptly, you saw Lizzy and her gang approach Uzi, the school freak as she was often referred to, and make some cruel remarks. You knew you should stop them but you weren't willing to risk losing popularity for a girl you barely knew. Lizzy and her gang strutted down the hallway like a flock of proud flamingos, leaving Uzi alone, trying to cover her tears. You walked over and tried to comfort her but she pushed you away. Since you weren't a pushy person you left her to console herself.

487 words