Ink: There ya go buddy! If you need me, you can just open it, and it'll summon me to you!

Y/n nods, not really having a way for others to summon them to give to Ink in return, so they just settle for patting him on the shoulder, causing a mini rainbow blush to appear on his face.

Y/n: Well...thanks Ink. I'll keep this safe.

Ink, nodding: of course pal! Say, do you have anywhere to stay currently?

Y/n sighs and puts the vial of ink on their belt, next to their daggers, making sure it is secured with some of your magic. Ink looks on in curiosity.

Y/n: I can always go back to my au if I need some place to stay.

Ink, nodding: okay...but do you have some place to stay when you aren't at your au?

Y/n, hesitating:...no, why are you asking?

Ink smiles and gets Broomie off of his back, twirling the giant brush as you raise an eyebrow at his theatrics.

Ink: Because I could build you one!

Y/n:...wouldn't that take awhile?

Ink, smiling: of course not! Watch!

Y/n, with no choice, watches Ink swipe his paintbrush down, and from the blob of Ink, a house is made. Y/n looks on in pure shock, and Ink looks smug.

Ink: There we go pal! A house for you!

Y/n, shooketh: I-...thank you. How can I repay you?

Ink blinks, having not expected this, but can use this in the future.

Ink: I'll let you know in the future, okay pal?

Y/n nods with a sigh, and then blinks in surprise when Ink disappears into a puddle of ink, leaving the au. Y/n shrugs and walks towards the house, examining it. They put their paw on it, and to their surprise, the house feels solid and not like a liquid, like they expected. They walked inside and saw the living room, their eyes wide.

 They walked inside and saw the living room, their eyes wide

(i found this on google)

Y/n: woah..he really did outdo himself...guess I gotta make sure I need to get things...but I should text Memory what happened...hmm, imma do it after I get the necessary things to live.

(multiple timeskip warning)

~~Mini timeskip- 1 week~~

Y/n had gotten food, some clothes, some blankets, and other necessities and have settled into the house, but they have forgotten to text Memory, but Memory didn't forget to text them. Y/n hears their phone buzz and looks at it, seeing a text message from Memory.

(Italics is texting for this chapter)

Memory: Hey kiddo, you free to talk?

Y/n: yeah sure, what's up?

Memory: The others were wondering how you're doing. Did ya meet anyone?

Y/n: Yeah actually. I met Ink. he seems nice!

Memory: haha, i'm sorry...you met who now?

Y/n: Ink. I met him.

Memory: did he give you a vial to contact him?

Y/n: yeah, why? Is it something bad?

~Memory wants to call~

Y/n picks up the phone, putting it next to her ear, but then takes it away after Memory shouts.

Memory: Are you insane?! I told you not to talk to him! He's dangerous!

Y/n, defensive: but he's not that bad, Memory! He seemed to be genuinely curious!

Memory: Y/n, he's soulless, he can't feel anything! He's probably just using you!

Y/n: I'm not a child anymore Memory! I can handle myself!

Memory: You couldn't handle yourself during the genocide runs!

Y/n goes silent, having remembered all of their deaths at Jihi's, Toge's, and Crour's hands. Memory sighs, recognizing he went too far.

Memory: Ah geez, kiddo. I'm sorry, Eye didn't mean to bring up any bad mem-

Y/n cuts him off by hanging up the phone, turning it off and putting it on the phone stand. The room feels colder as ice creeps up against the windows.

~~mini timeskip- 1 month~~

It's been a month since Memory has called you and brought up the bad memories. You refuse to talk to him, Jihi, Crour, and Ko during that time, only talking to the others. At the current moment, you are flying around the au your in, trying to see if anyone was there, but can't find anything. It seems you really are alone.

Y/n: Geez...who died in this place? Why is it so empty? I coulda sworn that I felt someone else here by their memories...where did they go?

Y/n keeps flying around, not seeing anything for miles on end, just some forests and a beach near an ocean. With a sigh, they turn and fly back home.

~~mini timeskip- 5 months~~

It's been 5 months and you have contacted the four, apologizing for ghosting them, and they understand, forgiving you. You did go back and apologize in person, staying there for four months, before returning to the au you were staying in. Once in the au, you land on the ground, folding your wings behind your back...but you suddenly feel someones memories and the air feels...staticy? Y/n doesn't really know what to do, but their body acts on instinct, summoning their scythe and cutting blue strings that were getting close to them. Y/n turns and sees a black skeleton, nearly covered in glitches, staring at them with a malicious grin.

(A/n: Error will always be bold)

Glitchy Skeleton: Well, well, well...what do we have here?~ A goat with wings! Anomalies like you must be destroyed!

The skeleton sends more strings at you, and you dodge, cutting the strings with your scythe as your eyes narrow. A fight is about to ensue. Memories vs Destruction. Who will come out on top? Will it be our hero, or will their soul be stolen? We will find out, won't we?

Word Count: 1528