Mitsuki: "wait..i meet that him before?..."

Leo: "i only remeber meeting Emma only"

[TIME SKIP]

LEO POV

Me,Mitsu,Chan,Emma Chan and Mikey went to roller skating cause Emma invite us.We just accept the offer, i choose blue roller skate,Mitsu chan choose red, Emma Chan choose pink and mikey choose yellow. We wore our roller skate and start to stand up. Mitsu chan couldnt stand up because its her first time skating, i was about to help her but...Mikey help her. i try my best not to show any jelouse signs, Emma Chan pat my shoulder asking me to help her skating. Maybe this might make Mikey jelouse, im gonna steal his sister~ Im so smart. of course i help her.

two of us start to skate while Mitsu Chan with Mikey skating together. My eyes focus on Emma Chan, her face was bueatiful...like cinderella. we giggle while skating together, Emma Chan grew so fast...

suddenly i heard a small scream, its was Mitsu Chan voice we turn our head around saw Mikey catch her. His hand was holding Mitsu Chan waist!! Her scarf almost fall but Mikey help her adjust her scarf...i got too jelouse that i start to do something at Emma Chan. We skate around and i hold Emma Chan waist, she was blushing so hard and i just giggled at her. I gave her warm smile and ask her.

Leo: "Do you think Mikey like Mitsu Chan??"

Emma: "Oh! Mikey do like her. He been asking me about her!"

that actully make me froze..Mikey like Mitsu Chan?? I cant let him confess his feeling to her or not she gonna accept it!!! Mitsu Chan dont know how to reject confession!! I need a plan for this...

[TIME SKIP] (again ofc cause your author is lazy)

MITSUKI POV

Something keep stuck in my mind, when i was about to fall Mikey catch me..his hand was on my waist..omg that gave me butterfly i my stomach..But Leo was sound jelouse, his face might hide his jelousy but the way he act cant hide. I know him to well...

we arrived our house i went took a shower and Leo was cooking some simple dinner. I keep sitting inside the tub, the scence hasnt get out my mind. I feel so embaressed..i need something to make that get out from my mind. After i done showering i wear a comfy hoodie and short pants. I open my cabinet, I took a bottle of drugs. I took one pill as i was about to sallow the pill Leo was shoting from kitchen...

Leo: "DONT YOU DARE TOOK ANY DRUGS, IM PREPARING A DINNER RIGHT NOW!! IM GONNA BURN THOSE DRUGS IF YOU DONT EAT DINNER!!"

Mitsuki: "Ugh fine.."

he know me to well. what a party poopers...i went downstarts and sat at the dinner table. the dinner was my favourite menu. Its was curry and rice, I love curry so much. I eat the dinner and went to my room.

I open my cabinet again and took a razor and a picture of me and shinciro..I keep looking the picture and a tears came out from my eyes. I keep crying while cutting my wrist..Its my daily routine. After that i went to sleep.

Next morning i woke up and went took a shower. Leo told me we going to watch Toman VS Valhalla..So i wear my gang uniform. i went downstair and eat some breakfast.i wear my boots and lock the door, Leo was waiting for me.

Later we arrived at the place where the war will be. I sat at the junked car. Beside us there was a yellow and black braide hair boy and blue and blonde hair boy. Its was Haitani brother. I heard they own roppongi..I caught the braide hair guy staring at me. He winked at me, i was confused and his little brother was laughing cause of my reaction.

I keep watching the war. The banana hair boy was hitting Mikey head with pipe. That make me remeber a random memory where Shinciro got killed. I stand up and join the scence, I walk up to banana hair boy and ask him.

Mitsuki: "Are you the killer or Shinciro?"

the other was shocked, he nod his head. I started to kick his body to the ground, the other tried to attack me but i just punch them away.

LEO POV

Mitsu Chan was punching Kazutora non stop. I went to her and try to stop her but i didnt do it. Her eyes was diffrent..Its was her dark implusives eyes. That why i couldnt stop her...But someone did it was Baji!?

Baji took out a knife from is pocket and stab himself!! That make her stop punching Kazutora..She did remeber Baji? She ran to him and start crying, its rare to see her crying in pubblic. I heard a siren, I grab Mitsu Chan fast i can and ran away..

after we got back home, Mitsu Chan keep locking herself in the room for few hours..she probally doing her stuff. I dont really want to disturb her so i just let her be.

[TIME SKIP]

It been a week after that incident. Mitsu Chan wrist keep getting tons of scars, i tried my best to make her clean but i just cant do it. I fail again. again. again and again. I fail as her bsf, i know her a lot. She already lose her father, Shinciro Kun and Baji.

So! Today i force her to go outside!! Im such a good bsf. We wored a matching jacket, i pack all the important stuff and Mitsu Chan stuff. We went to Roppongi, i saw this cute cat cafe?! I grab Mitsu Chan and went inside. I keep playing with the cat while Mitsu Chan keep playing with a same black cat. I can see her smile underneath the scarf. Its good to see her smile again, we went to a mall know. I decide to buy a new clothes for Mitsu Chan since she doesnt have much clothes inside her wardrobe. I told Mitsu Chan to stay in one place while im searching for her clothes.

I went pick some good outfits for her. I know what size she wears so i dont need to worry. I pick diffrent type outfits and pay for it. I went back to Mitsu Chan until i saw two guy flirting with her?? | guess who its is :^   I 

I ran to her and grab her away from those filty brats and look at them deadly in the eyes. Mitsu Chan reaction was normal and confusion and those brat was confused either.

MITSUKI POV

Leo was grabbing me away from those two boys. Leo is being Leo,  the boys was confused why Leo grab me away from them while Leo was looking deadly in the eyes? and they was laughing at him. That make my blood boiling.

Leo: "She is not interested in dating and she is off limit so back off."

???: "Being jeouse i see~"

???: "Aniki that enough."

Leo: "THE FUCK YOU MEAN YOU FUCKING DOLL!! GO FIX YOUR HAIR ASSHOLE!!"

Mitsuki: "yea.. You remind me of my old doll i bought from black market"

???: "So~ You are the ceo step sister huh~ You are really cute. Lets hang out somtime~"

Leo: "I TOLD SHE IS OFF LIMIT ASSHOLE!!"

???: "All bark? No bite?"

???: "Oh! We forgot to intorduce ourself~ Im Ran Haitani and he is Rindou Haitani~ We are the Haitani brother~"

they intorduce themself. Like i care, Ran hair look so goofy and Rindou is kinda okay i guess?... Leo was about to kill them but i told him not too. We left the place right away but those brother keep following us. This is getting annoying.

TO BE CONTINUE...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yayyy..i finnaly done writing this..i got write block..i knew some idea so if you guys reading this please tell me some idea..romantic, angst or whatever..

I EDIT THIS CHAPTER A BIT BECAUSE IT SOUND A BIT BORED AND SAD!! I DONT LIKE ANGST STUFF SO I DECIDE TO CHANGE THE MOOD!!