☏8- ᴛʜᴀᴛ ꜰɪᴠᴇ ᴛᴇᴇɴᴀɢᴇʀꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴀ ʙᴀɴᴅ

🎸

So... The band was finally complete, after all that suffering and disappointments, we finally did it. I just didn't imagine that that wasn't the worst part. When you want to start a band you have to decide things like the band's name, how the rehearsals will work, where the rehearsals will happen, and all the rest. But we didn't have any idea of how to start. So we thought it would be good to have the first band meeting, and after much insistence, we finally convinced Rey to let it be in his and Robin's house.

🎸

I've always been punctual, me and everyone in my family, so I was ringing Rey's and Robin's doorbell at the exact time they told us to be there... Maybe one or two minutes later.

─Oh, hey, Dustin. ─Rey opened the door. ─You are the first one to arrive.

─Really? Well, lucky me, I guess. 

─C'mon in.  ─He took me to the living room where Robin was waiting watching TV.

─Hi, Dustin. ─She said when I entered the room.

─Hey, Robin, aren't your parents home? ─I sat on the couch.

─Our aunt's at work, she won't be home until eight. 

─Right... What are you watching too? 

─Some stupid Sitcom. I thought Do-hyun would come with you.

─I also thought he would come with me.

Rey came back to the living room with a bowl full of chips.

─I found some snacks.

─Cool! ─Robin got the bowl from his hands.

🎸

It didn't take much time for Do-hyun to arrive, but Akari just got here almost forty minutes after the combined.

─Now that everyone's here, I think we should start. ─Rey announced.

─Hey, why did you get here so late? ─I whispered to Akari while Rey was doing sort of a speech.

─Would you believe me If I told you I like being late? ─She whispered back.

─Na-ah. ─I said with a smirk.

─And that's why I think we should first choose the band's name. ─Rey said ending his speech.

─You could've just said that. ─Robin complained.

Rey ignored her and kept speaking. ─I guess we should think of something with 'Revolution'.

─'Rebelution'... ─Do-hyun said in a low tone.

─Hey, that's a cool one. ─Rey said.

─Oh, no, I wasn't being serious. ─Do-hyun explained. ─That one is too much 'cringe teen from the 2000s'.

─You can say that again. ─I agreed.

─What about 'Redvelution'? ─Robin suggested.

─It sounds like a nightclub's name. ─Akari said crossing her arms.