Caged Butterfly

Denki blushed a bit and said. "Then it's a deal, Midoriya!" Izuku smiles right before a portal opened near the greenhouse door. Getting in a fighting position, Izuku grabs his arm and says. "Hide, my brother or dad is coming and they won't be happy to see you!"

—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•

"Don't be afraid, my son, this doctor will indicate what your quirk and second gender." Hisashi told his youngest son, his older son sitting by him. Putting his arm out, Daruma puts a needle in it, taking his blood sample.
     Izuku looks up at his father and brother asking. "What will this test do daddy?" Tenko tilts his head as Hisashi responds to him. "To determine whether your future, my dearest boy."
      Izuku smiles and kicks the air as Daruma comes back into the room. "He has a quirk called, remedial flames, it's a type of healing quirk that works by a green fire that envelops an injury and heals it. And his second gender is Omega." He explained, which made Tenko and Hisashi look concerned about the baby in the family.
"So...what does that mean?" Izuku asks as he looks at his dad and brother.
"That means, you need to be kept away safely in our house. Those creeps are going to eat you up and spit you out, Izuku." Hisashi hisses as he waves Daruma off.
"R-really?" Izuku asks as Tenko interjects. "Yes. Those people will hurt you for fun, and do horrid things to you too."
"Like what? Cause the outside seems scary...now." Izuku asks. Hisashi gives a crooked smile at a cruel lie that he tells. "If you step out of the house or the greenhouse, people will hurt you by overusing your quirk, use your body for their own personal gain, or even kill you."
"Really?" Izuku asks and going along with the lie, Tenko says. "Really, all we want for you, is to keep you safe from the cruel world outside. So if you stay around here you won't ever be hurt."
"Oh, ok oniichan and daddy." Izuku smiles as he gets off of his bed and runs off to the greenhouse.

12 Years later when Izuku is 16. He was in the greenhouse as usual, smelling the flowers and taking notes on them and the bugs and insects he finds. Dad and oniichan are still out today...I hope oniichan doesn't have too bad of injuries today, he's been getting them more often I can't help but be worried for him. He thinks to himself.
He smiles as he a chrysalises beginning to open up. He rushes and watches it carefully as the butterfly emerges and starts to fly off. Izuku followed where it was going and stopped as it landed at the only opening window. "Oh, you want freedom? Same here but, I'm not allowed to even open a window." He pouts as the butterfly then flies off to a hanging plant.
Sighing and sitting back down, he wrote inside his notebook and log. Everything was a normal boring day for him until a loud crash was heard throughout the entire greenhouse. The birds and butterflies began to fly out the hole as Izuku was frozen in fear.
"Gah! That hurt so badly. Huh?" A blonde boy shouted before looking at Izuku. He sniffed the air and got up to walk towards the green haired boy.
"Your smell, you're an omega aren't you?" The boy asks. Nervously, Izuku nods while leaning back. "Ow.." the boy said as he rubs his back.
        "Oh you're hurt! Here let me help you." Izuku says, the blonde boy tilts his head. He turns the blonde to where his back faces him.
      "Can you, take your jacket and shirt off, please?" Izuku asks. The blonde boy does as told and says. "My name is Denki Kaminari by the way."
       Lighting a fire, he touches Denki's back which has several lacerations and abrasions due to the glass and fall. "My name is Izuku Midoriya." Izuku says happily as the injuries heals.
       "Wow! My back feels so much better now!" Denki happily says as Izuku smiled happily. Denki looks around as he asks. "This greenhouse is beautiful, where do you get all of these plants and animals?"
       "My dad and brother gets them. I have never been allowed to leave the house or this greenhouse." Izuku said. Denki looks at him with a sad tone. "That's really sad...don't you ever get lonely?"
        "Well, sometimes, I do want to leave but then I think about the stories that they tell me and...I get scared." Izuku stated as he plays with his hair.
       Denki takes Izuku's hands and shouts. "Well let me take you out! Right now and you can see the world!" Izuku chuckles and says. "You're charming but, how about you tell me what the outside is like first but you also need to keep this place a secret...and, I can protect you from my big brother and dad."
       Denki blushed a bit and said. "Then it's a deal, Midoriya!" Izuku smiles right before a portal opened near the greenhouse door. Getting in a fighting position, Izuku grabs his arm and says. "Hide, my brother or dad is coming and they won't be happy to see you!"
       Conflicted Denki decided to hide as Tenko walks through the portal. "Izuku what the hell is happening here?" He asks, worriedly as he looks around.
     "Nothing oniichan. Everything is fine!" Izuku hums, he then runs and tackle hugs his big brother. Leaving Tenko curious and concerned, but still hugging Izuku back.
       Looking up, Tenko sees the shattered window and breaks the hug walking over to it. He gets a bit annoyed and looks back at Izuku asking his little brother. "What or who broke into the greenhouse?"
     "Uhm a-a big bird saw the birds in here and tried to break in. No need to worry oniichan! Can we go into the house now?" Izuku asks pulling Tenko's arm to where their house is.
      Sighing from defeat, Tenko follows his little brother into the house before he said. "Kurogiri, clean this mess up and cover the broken window."
       "Of course young master." Kurogiri responds as he begins to clean the glass off the broom.

       In the bushes Denki covers his mouth and thought to himself. Tomura Shigaraki has a little brother!? He continued to try and hide from Kurogiri.
      After some time, Kurogiri left the greenhouse. Denki pops out of the bush and looks up at the broken window with worry. "Now how do I leave?" He asks himself. He looks around to find the only openable window on the roof of the green house.
       He then begins to look for any ladder to use. When he is unable to find one he finds the door that Izuku and Tenko left through. He discreetly opens the door and sneaks through the house.

With Tenko and Izuku, Tenko was wrapping his arm around Izuku and was keeping an eye on him. "So did anything else interesting happen in the greenhouse, otouto?" He asks.
"Well, a butterfly emerged from is chrysalis." Izuku responds as Tenko clicks his tongue. "Is something wrong, oniichan?" Izuku asks.
"Oh nothing is wrong, just thinking otouto." He hummed as he then looks behind him. "Oniichan, what would you like to do? Dad's still not home yet!"
"Go and hide, I just saw something move." Tenko growls slightly pushing his brother away. "Hm?" Izuku looks around and does as his brother says.
"Come out now." Tenko says taking off one of his gloves that prevents him from using his quirk. He walks over to where the movement came from and lifts up the curtain.
Hm...no one here. Musta been my imagination... he thought to himself as he called out to Izuku. "Don't worry, otouto, it was just my imagination!"
Izuku was sitting in the craft room, painting a picture of a fairy bluebird he's been working on for months. It's one of his many talents for the indoors, painting one of them.
"That painting is coming out beautifully my son." Hisashi stated as he put his hands on Izuku's shoulders. Looking up at his father in confusion and asked. "Dad? I thought you weren't going to be home until dinner, what happened?"
"Oh nothing you need to worry about, my son. Now, if you don't mind, I would love to hear you play your shamisen." Hisashi hums as he ruffles Izuku's hair.
"I don't mind dad." Izuku smiles, putting away his painting supplies. He then goes to his room and puts it under his bed. He then grabs the instrument and heads to the living room.
"Oh, there you are otouto. I'm guessing you already know that dad's home." Tenko says as he walks along side his brother. "Of course, you know dad, he lives listening to traditional music after a hard day of work." Izuku joked.
Sitting down Izuku began to play his instrument as Hisashi listened to his son play. Tenko sat and listened with Hisashi for a half an hour. "My son, you may stop now it's close to dinner." Hisashi said, standing up and leaving the room.
Tenko goes up to Izuku and hums. "I will bring your instrument to your room, otouto." Izuku smiles brightly and hands him his shamisen and walks over to the kitchen.
"Anything specific, or chefs choice, oniichan?" Izuku asks. Tenko thinks for a bit before answering his question. "Chefs choice. My, otouto, you will make a wonderful mate for someone someday."
"Thank you oniichan! And alright, katsudon it is then!" Izuku hums, walking off.
A perfect little obedient omega, a thing that every alpha wants...but who of these villain leaders is entitled to be with my little Izu? There are so many choices, and so many unfavorable choices too. Hisashi thought. A perfect omega deserves the perfect alpha.

In Denki's dorm room, he invited Hanta into his room to talk. I can't help it, I must tell at least someone about that omega! Denki thought to himself.
     "Ok Sero I have to tell you but, you can't tell anyone else!" Denki said as he sat his friend down. "Then should you really tell me?" Hanta asks.
     "No but! I need to tell at least one person!" Denki says as he grabs his desk chair and sits across Hanta. "I met a very cute omega-who I met when Bakugo exploded me across the training grounds. I'm not saying his name but he is a boy."
       Hanta blinked and just looked at Denki confused and concern. "And get this, I didn't feel like bringing it up but, he smelt like roses and all types of other flowers." Denki continued as he gets up to pace and talk.
       Hanta didn't know whether or not to leave while his friend was busy talking. It was too late to leave when Denki flops on the bed sighing and asking. "Should I visit him tomorrow or should I wait until the weekend?"
      "I-I don't really know.. I guess the weekend so you won't get in trouble." Hanta responds. Denki sat up and agreed.
     Denki then thanked Hanta for listening to him, letting his friend finally leave. He lays back down and thought and dreamt about Izuku.

     1888 words not including this