Epilogue

I'm so sorry.

I honestly haven't opened this app in so long, and then one day I remembered that I wrote a story, so I'm back.

I deserve jail, but oh well.

Last chapter!

Note: I don't know the actual name of Ijichi's job, so I'm calling it "window officer." Doesn't make sense, but yeah.

3rd Pov (11 years later):

Things changed.

A lot.

Satoru never used the full extent of his power to rid non-sorcerers. Maybe it was that slight feeling of guilt. Suguru never said anything about it.

Because he felt the same way. It would even be hypocritical to eliminate every non-sorcerer considering Tsumiki didn't have any cursed energy.

Somehow, at some point, Yaga, with the reluctance of the elders, had officially pardoned both of the former students.

After all, how were they were supposed to beat the strongest?

Megumi and Tsumiki were enrolled into Jujutsu Tech, with Tsumiki becoming a window officer.

Satoru and Suguru became teachers, much to Yaga's annoyance. The man would have gray hairs soon.

Regardless of what the elders thought, the little family were happy.

Megumi had found comfort in knowing Maki, his cousin, and Tsumiki, bless her heart, was nothing but happy for her baby brother.

Sure, the Zenin clan did pose a few problems from time to time, but it was nothing Satoru couldn't handle.

The teasing did start eventually, when Megumi developed a crush on Yuuji, with Satoru at the forefront, and Suguru with his subtle commentary.

They were happy. They had found something to live for. To fight for.

The End.

It's a short epilogue, please forgive me.

It's the best I could write.

It might feel ridiculously short, but I just wanted Satosugu to have their little family.

I might post extras, and ideas are always appreciated!!

I'll post another chapter, giving a quick summary of the actual timeline.

Bye!!