Chapter 10

I REALLY WANNA DO A MAZE RUNNER FANFIC NGL BUT IDK IF THE LOVE INTEREST SHOULD BE MINHO OR THOMAS IT PROBS WOULD BE MINHO THOUGH..

*Smut warning*
—————————————————————

Dear diary

It's been 2 days since I last saw klaus, a lot is going on, right now, it's stress full as hell. Alaric is being accused of murder, Meredith isn't helping she's just accusing him. Stefan and Damon are looking at old murder shit, Rebekah's been hanging around with them at the bar, not completely sure, but that has led to, sage an old vampire, seems nice enough haven't really talked to, apparently Finns old girlfriend or something, Rebekah and my smug brother Damon, all having a party down stairs so I'm going to go for a walk clear my mind, you know?

Arabella xoxo

Arabella does what she usually does after writing in her diary, hides it. Unlikely her brother Stefan, she prefers not to have people creeping in her shit. She then puts on a jacket and leaves through her window, cause there's no way she's walking down stairs to all that three way shit.

The cold wind brushes across her skin as she walks around the town, the moon shining through the clouds, it was lovely, the silence, it was peaceful. Until it got interrupted.

"Bella?"

The vampire turns around to see the man who she's been dodging.

"Klaus." She says sternly.

"Look, love. I didn't mean to shout at you, it was a stressful situation. Forgive me?" He asks softly, it was the tone, the way he spoke to her that made her heart ache for him:

"Fine, I'll forgive you, only because I feel pity on you for what you went through with your mother. I am sorry about that, I didn't know." The last part of her sentence was soft matching his, it was sincere.

"I know, you didn't, love. I should have know that straight away, for that I am truly sorry." He grows confused as she begins to smile.

"The, big, bad, immortal, hybrid, is apologising to me?" She asks as he chuckles going forward, towards her.

"Yes, he is." He was towering over her at this point. "Now why are you out here? At this time of night?"

"Your sister, my brother, and your brother's girlfriend." He chuckles.

"Yes, never was much of a fan of sage."

"Well, I think, it's mutual."

After laughing, with those beautiful dimples that didn't go unnoticed by the girl, he walked over her, his eyes lingering from her lips to her eyes.

"I think it's about time we finish where we left of."

Before she can say a word, he wraps a hand around her waist, another around her neck, his thumb stroking her jaw softly, sending beautiful around her stomach.

His lips then land on hers as her hands hold his hair, detangling his curls and she the slowly began kissing his jaw softly, earning some groans before she knew it he sped her to his house.

Clearly there was no one there as it was dead silence, well that was before they entered.

She rolls her head back as his kisses grow more intense down her neck, pushing her against a table. She then ripped of his shirt as he did the same to her and then she was sped away, again. Only this time to his bedroom.

She was pressed on his bed with him lingering over her, exploring all over her body.

"We shouldn't do this, it's not right." Arabella says it sounded breathless, and was interrupted by a few moans as the hybrid sent marks around her neck.

He then towered over her face. "Then why does it feel so good?" He asks before going back to her neck then she suddenly felt a sharp pain in her neck.

He bit her.

'Why did he do that!?' 'Is he trying to kill me?!' 'No he wouldn't.' 'Right?' Her thoughts consumed her but were quickly stop when his wrist was brought up to her mouth.

"Drink." He says in a stern voice, she was hesitant then did what he said.

His blood, tasted like a drug, she couldn't get enough, and he clearly couldn't get enough of hers either.

He then stopped, it was hard for him to stop, he expected her blood to taste good but this was even better then he imagined.

His kisses trailed down to her stomach, his tongue gilding around, he hands went to his hand as he slowly pulled her trousers and then her underwear went to.

UHM IK I NEED TO WRITE MORE CHAPTERS BUT I CBAAAA RN. ILL TRY SOON