Chapter 4

Why is Kol kinda..
——————————————————————

Dear diary

Last night was weird, klaus came over my house, don't think he was very pleased that I killed some of his hybrids, my bad?. I honestly don't know what to do today, I'm just going to have a nice, calm day. Which means NO DAMON. Whenever I'm with my brother I always have to Damon's master plans with him.

Arabella xoxo

Arabella gets up and goes to her drawers placing the diary inside. The blonde walks over to her bathroom locking the door behind her.

The girl then begins to get ready putting on fresh clothes, makeup, etc.

Arabella walks through shops for a couple hours and then decides to go home.

(Salvatore boarding house)

Damon is pouring himself a glass of scotch. He senses something and turns himself, just to see Klaus is there.

"I think it's about time we had a drink, don't you?" Klaus smirks, sitting on the sofa.

"I'd say we're overdue" damon chuckles.

"Well, you've been so busy, what with all your plotting and scheming" klaus says smug.

"You know me... Never miss a chance to plan an epic failure" Damon moves his drink forward.

"Don't be so hard on yourself. Who could have guessed your own brother would betray you?" He smirks.

"Well, I did have a front row seat when your sister lied to you" the vampire snaps back.

"Yeah, well, she's fickle, that one. And you say you have no idea of her whereabouts?" Klaus scrunches his eyebrows.

"That's the thing with younger siblings. You just... never know what they're going to do" damon states.

He smiles and drinks.

"Drink?" Damon asks.

Arabella makes her way to the Salvatore boarding house, her hair, makeup is done, plus she's got a new outfit and is holding loads of bags.

She opens the door and both the men's eyes go to her.

"Why, hello little sister." Damon greets.

"Hello, damon." She looks at notices klaus and straightens her posture.

"Hello, klaus." She says as she goes up the stairs to her room and the hybrids eyes track her.

"Hello, love." Klaus says softly.

Which causes damon to raise a brow.