A new face, chapter 2

Time skip to a week later, Catty was now rich and was flourishing in the strange uncanny laboratory, you may be wondering why she is still working there even though she may be set for life in money now, but she's a little greedy and some people back in college spread rumors that her deformities sometimes made her brain malfunction and cause her to do stupid things, (they might have been right if she is still working here), Catty had not been allowed to look at her reflection ever since she was brought back to life, but she was dying to see herself but she ignored that impulse as long as she could, she eventually found her office on floor 3 room 21 it was a gloomy but comfortable room with a elevator, a phone attached to the wall, a window with the blinds always down, a small dark green carpet, and finally a small little table in the corner, her desk was going to come in in 5 days but for now Catty was just sitting on the ground, she currently worked in 2 categories, adapting plants into flourishing creatures with the help of science, and coming up with ideas in the main lab on the 5th floor, Catty was currently ejecting some crystal serum mixed with other chemicals into a plant and the plant grew mirror like crystals from its big pedals, she had not expected this, and she laid her eyes on two perfectly normal eyes that were black with stitches along the mouth and a few patches of pale skin on the peachy flesh, it was so different, what she was looking in was the mirror, "woah that's fucking incredible" says Catty, Saddie turns her head due to the sound of cussing and sees her looking in the mirror and says "Oh...I thought you wouldn't like a new face, we fixed your eye though" and Catty says "Wouldn't like? This is amazing what is there not to like!" And Saddie says "That's good to hear! If you're having fun with that then I think you're going to love all the other things at this job" Catty walks away to her office and takes her phone from her pocket and takes a selfie she posts it on social media and everyone is fawning over her beautiful new face, they all think she got plastic surgery, Catty grinned. Loosing her real face was the best thing that happened to her and she was starting to think she would absolutely love it here not just because of the money (but mostly because of the money).