Beware the trees, chapter 3

Time skip to month, Catty was even more rich and she was great at her job, except for the occasional stealing of paperweights and materials but other then that Catty was a almost perfect employee, Catty was informed she would be working at lab 41 on floor 5 today, she started heading towards the lab and opened the door, the lab was full of trees. Big trees, small trees, thick trees, tall trees, you name it, Catty stopped in her tracks and took a huge step back, you would think someone who died and got brought back to life wouldn't be scared of a lot of things but Catty was in fact scared of a whole bunch of things, like skipping a step on the stairs and falling down, or getting lost in a maze ect. But there was nothing she feared more than...TREES (except for being broke of course, that's a #1 fear for her) Catty has a form of dendrophobia (the phobia of trees) she wasn't scared of small flimsy trees and she still loved plants, it's just that last summer a tree fell in her cousin Laca, she doesn't know how the tree fell she just know it did and it caused Laca to have PERMANENT damage in her right leg and left elbow, just the thought that a tree could fall on a unsuspecting citizen scared her to bits, she didn't really care about strangers but the fact that the unsuspecting citizen could be her scared her even more, Catty starts to walk away but a coworker says "hey! You can't just walk out of here you have a job to do!" And Catty walks back to where she was and looks forward, after realizing that she has to enter the lab despite her fear, Catty takes a deep breath and slowly enters. She sees a coworker named Taren who quickly greets her and gives her a tour of the lab, as she goes deeper into the lab, she starts to see trees scattered throughout the room. She tries her best to remain composure and do her job correctly (because she wants money) but she can't help feeling a little bit on edge. As she approaches one of the trees, she notices that the tree branches are moving and shifting in unnatural ways, she starts to feel more anxious and decides to take a step back. Suddenly, a branch from the tree reaches out, and her shirt gets caught on it, she slams her fists into the tree and screams "IM NOT DYING UNTIL I HAVE MY PAYCHECK BI-" the tree branch releases her and Catty thought "wait...why am I afraid? I can just solve it with violence! I can also just use the life giving machine" Catty's birth defect didn't only make her look weird, it also made her be stronger than the average person, Catty took out her bag of equipment and stabbed the tee with a needle and beautiful flowers appeared on the tree, Catty continued to do her job until it was time for her to go home. what? Did you think something else was gonna happen? Sorry to disappoint, but Catty is never just gonna let herself permanently die, because she need- no WANTS that money and she will do ANYTHING to get it.