𝓲𝓲. THE WINNER IS . . .

✎ ✉️

✎ ✉️ . . ⇢  ˗ˏˋ the winner is . . . ˊˎ˗  ꒰ 🪨 ꒱

"No, you have to find your center

"No, you have to find your center." Karina motioned towards her core, she was helping Bolin learn some of her water bending movements and techniques as per request, while Mako and Korra sparred.

Bolin groaned, "I am finding my center it's just not cooperating!" Karina laughed at his whining and moved to show him exactly what she meant.

"Watch what I do Bolin."

He nodded and moved out of her way to watch her movements. She took a deep breath and began to move her hands.

She held her hands out in front of her, palms facing the sky, and brought them towards her chest. She breathed steadily and turned her palms around so they were facing the area around her and pushed them out, as if she was pushing the tide.

Bolin watched in awe as she made the movement look so easy, as he was not finding it easy. Karina had managed to stay standing straight as a board as she did it, while Bolin was sure he was not standing as straight as her during his previous attempt.

Karina turned back to Bolin and giggled at the look on his face, "Now you try."

Bolin swallowed and went to take her place. Before he could even begin to try the movement, Karina was interrupting him, "No, No, No. Your stance is all wrong."

Karina came up to him to help fix his stance, she stood on his left while she moved her arms across his chest to help him stand straight. She then kicked his right foot and motioned for him to move it backwards a bit. Her hand then moved to rest on his bicep to move his arm to the left. Bolin blushed at the contact, having not expected her to touch him at all.

Karina backed away, barely noticing how his cheeks had changed a shade, and nodded for him to try again. Bolin took a deep breath, as he had seen her do, and made the same movements as her. He had done it almost as perfect as she had and Karina smiled brightly.