TEAMING UP

Kia - Guys, C'mon there is no going back now!!!! Fuckin handle yourselves and continue fratello.

[ Jane wiped his teary eyes and nodded ]

Jane - Doctor informed him, she was given wrong medicines to kill her baby in her womb, apparently the nurse Trake hired to take care of her was the one who executed this dirty game. The medicines were so strong that it started affecting her ability to use her sense organs.

Kia - " What?! How somebody can do this to her ?! Fuckin person I swear I will beat his balls with fuckin gun till his sperms will come out and beg me to let him go?!?!Even after I will make him RIP that is REST IN PIECES?!?!" Kia growled after listening from Jane about what Trake discovered that day in hospital.

" What you were doing huh?! Somebody did that your dear sister and you....[ cracking voice ] where were you when this all was happening to her?! " , Kia continued.

Trake - [ Already crying ] I.. just started my company so I was busy in handling all that fuss on my own because I was not having good equations with father......

Kia - Then what you did ? huh?

Trake - Doctor claimed that she will start loosening her control on her sense organs without noticing.....[ Yuna digged her face in Jane's chest to supress her cries ]

Kia - Does that mean she would have forgotten me till now...?[ Asked hopelessly ]

Trake - [ just nodded ]

Kia - [ Took a hard gulp ] I still on for it. You continue.

Trake - I decide to clamp down that nurse but she already ran away. I still remember I kept sitting twelve hours at the police station while she was having her treatment in hospital. The cops also were cheap and sold. They all were already bribed to not to listen to me. They just kept excusing, I was so frustrated that at some point I started hating myself.

Kia - Then why didn't you tried to contact us? The three days when she was not picking my call .....were they..?

Trake - In those three days it all happened. On the second day, I contacted your brother and he immediately helped me by sending his friends who further shifted Suzy to better hospital and forced the Cops to register the complaint.

Kia - Fratello!! Why you didn't informed you on that time only??! [ Kia asked in angry tone ]

Jane - Sorry.. sis.. But --

Trake - It wasn't his mistake. Please don't scold him. While Suzy's second month with the baby, she told me or I should say gave me her swear that if any bad consequences took place while giving birth to her baby, I will never inform to you at any cost. As she never wanted you to divert your attention from your dream university and dream job.

Kia - Why Suzy why? Why took so much thought of me....? Fratello, she just.. [ closed eyes and remembered how preciously Suzy treated her. ]

Trake - As soon as the investigation started, your brother, me and my father even including the cops who were handling this case started having death threats. Somebody informed about this all to Suzy in hospital, I don't know what talk she had with that baby's father that she almost begged me to take the case back. Still, I was persistent... and due to my decision of continuing the case........ I found my Suzy dead....[ the weight of her death made him instantly fall on his knees.. ]