2.

●Chapter 2!: We're the same

.

.

.

.

Atsushi narrates:

As we walked through the long hallways I watched as Akutagawa seemed to want to say something, but he couldn't say it or it was difficult for him.

—Akutagawa-San— I said out of thin air

—Mhm— Was the jet-black response without looking at my face.

"What is it that's so difficult for you to say?" I said through the air while stroking Tsuki's hair.

—...Thank you for curing my illness— The person next to me said embarrassedly, but that warmed my broken heart that had been damaged so many times.

"You're welcome," I said, looking at him with a smile.

—Tsk—He murmured and continued along the path, showing me the places. —This is all—Akutagawa said after a while

.—Thank you Akutagawa-San—I gave him a smile—I think I'll have to go back to my home, see you tomorrow mentor—I said bowing and left.I left there calmly, the warm night covering my very broken and used body. I got home in twenty-two minutes, I made myself some miso soup and lay down on the bed, I felt Tsuki slip into my shirt and start suckling. I had gotten slightly used to it, but sometimes I sucked very hard and I complained, but normally I barely felt it, I fell asleep due to physical and mental fatigue. At five in the morning I woke up, I fed Tsuki—who had woken up because of my movements—, I got dressed and went to the Mafia.On the way I met a blonde girl with sunglasses and wearing a suit. I apologized for bumping into her and she looked at me with disgust. I didn't take it into account and continued on my way, I arrived in twenty minutes from my house. I carefully entered the long hallways until I reached Akutagawa's office, Tsuki, who had been restless since seeing that blonde, relaxed when we entered Akutagawa's office.

—Akutagawa-San— I said, making the named stop filling out some papers

—Ah, that's true, I had forgotten. Let's go see Chuuya-San—He explained, standing up, when he was next to me he grabbed my wrist and we walked to the office of Nakahara Chuuya and Osamu Dazai, the duo "Double black".We knocked on the door and heard a low "open" sound from inside.

—Good morning Chuuya-San, Dazai-San— Akutagawa said when he saw his superiors. There was a short man with wavy brown hair and brown eyes: Osamu (Nakahara) Dazai and there was another man, this one was tall with orange hair, as well as having sea blue eyes: Nakahara Chuuya

—Good morning Ryuu— The brunette greeted with a smile, he looked like a nice guy, from what I could detect he is a dominant Omega

—Good morning emo-Kun— The orange-haired man, a common Alpha, said gracefully.

—Haha— The black man who had brought me laughed sarcastically —Well, Chuuya-San, Mori told me to help me train this child— He said looking at me, I was still holding Tsuki (Who was half asleep) when I felt the stares. of those two men (Who were somehow intimidating, but then I realized that Dazai worked in the mafia)

—Dakai-San, didn't you work at the agency?— I asked, making the brunette laugh.

—Atsushi-Kun, I'm a spy for the Mafia—He explained between laughs.

—Oh— It was the only thing I could say.

—Now it's my turn to ask you, what are you doing in the Mafia and with a child?— Dazai asked now with an evil smile.

—I quit the agency and basically Tsuki discovered his abilities, coming to the past and going back in time until he was two months old— I explained and Dazai was surprised

—But where did he get those abilities if you only have one and it is totally different—Dazai tried to reason.

—Dazai-San, I have three abilities—I explained and Dazai and Chuuya's mouths opened.

—————————————————————

The shortest chapter I wrote haha

In 04-30-2024: 632 words

さようなら

Published on April 30th 2024