He gave Elias a quick peck on the cheek like every morning. He started doing that to make Eli feel lovable. It worked.

"Eli, wake up." Evan said, rubbing his head against his twins. "Mmm... no." Answered Elias.

"C'mon, I want to eat." Evain said, shaking Elias. "Ugh, then go eat." The younger boy said, pushing his twin away. "No, I want to give you something before going away." At that, Elias eyes opened, and he sat on the bed as he watched Evan take a big box out of the closet. He wondered how he never noticed it was there.

Even though the family didn't celebrate the twins' birthday, they both did in secret exchange gifts and went out to eat cake.

"Happy birthday, Eli." Evan said, putting the box on the floor in front of the boy.

Elias was surprised about how big his present is. "Oh, Evan... my present is so small..." Elias said sadly.

"Stop, I don't even need a present from you." Evan said, comforting his brother and taking a seat next to him.

Elias took out a smaller box out of the drawer next to his bed.

"Happy birthday, Evan." Elais smiled and gave his present to his borther.

They both started to unwrap their presents, and Elias gasped. "No way!" He said, looking at Evan with big eyes. He continued to unwrap the box while Evan was smiling at him.

Elias was staring at a box where a telescope was inside with his mouth open. "How... it must be so expensive..." Elais said. "Stop it, I don't care how much I spent for you, and you've been dreaming about it for so long." Evan said as Elias went up to hug him. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Elias said, smiling. "Of course." Evan said, hugging Elias tightly.

"What if you won't like mine..." Elais asked seriously. "Elias, stop it. I would like it for sure." Evan said and finally opened his present. It was a hand clock. The one he mentioned to Elias a long time ago, but he was saving up money for it himself.

"Elais, are you crazy?! Where did you even get that much money?" Evan asked. "Well, I played piano around, and one day, I noticed that I have enough money to buy this clock for you." Elias explained. "Oh my God, thank you!" Evan said, hugging Elias again.

Both boys were happy. They never told their family they didn't want to celebrate their birthday, they decided it by themselves, but both boys needed a break. Now, they have moved on from that horrible day.

"We should go down together." Evan told Elias. "Why?" He asked. "At night, I caught them planning a surprise party for us." Evan said.

"Wow, they're probably excited more than us." Elais said. "Probably, let's go." Evan said, and both boys made their way downstairs.

As soon as they got down from the last step, everyone yelled a "Happy birthday!".
They went around hugging each other and giving presents to both boys.

"Ahhh, my brothers are seventeen!" Alexander yelled, jumping on his little brothers, hugging them tightly and kissing them both on the cheeks.

"You are the dancing queen, young and sweet, only seventeen!" Dominic and Nick were singing as they were holding two different cakes in their hand.

"Make a wish, boys!" Kate said. Evan and Elias looked at each other, smiling. They closed their eyes and blowed the candles at the same time.

~

The day went by fast as they were playing games, eating, playing games, eating again, and that went on and on. It was around 11pm when someone opened one bottle of some alcohol and then someone opened another.

Alex put Angelo to sleep and told everyone to move up to the play room to not wake him up. There, the fun continued.

Dominic was drunk, singing some random songs to karaoke. Evan, Alex, Dima, and Nick were playing cards, while Kitty was telling the towns drama to Elias.

While no one was looking, Daniel took a sip of alcohol. He thought it's not fair that Evan can drink and he can't even though there is a difference. Just as he tried it, he almost threw up how disgusting and strong it was.

"Ah! Daniel, you bad boy!" Micha said as he saw that Daniel had just tried some alcohol. "Please don't tell anyone!" Daniel yelled-whispered.

"Ha-ha, I won't calm down." He said.

Some time later, Elias got sleepy, so he decided to go to his room to finally rest. It was a great birthday, he thought.

As he was making his way up the stairs, someone grabbed his hand. "Can we talk... please?" Dima said.

Elias looked at him. He didn't drink, so that was a plus. Eli remembers how he once told his uncle that he doesn't like that he's drinking, so he quit.

"What do you want to talk about?" Elias asked. "I want to apologize. For everything that I did this past month. I'm just... I know I'm selfish, Eli. I know." He said. Elias didn't know how to respond, so he just kept quiet.

"Everyone is right that I should stop living in the past or whatever." Dima said, rolling his eyes. Elias giggled. "You don't like accepting the truth." Eli said playfully, punching his uncle. "Ha-ha, I know." Dima said, smiling.

"I came to understand that what happened so long has nothing to do with Renat or his brothers. Since we're spending Christmas I should apologize to them." Dima said. "We're spending Christmas together?!" Elais asked, surprised. "Yeah, didn't Alexander tell you? He lectured me to be on my best behavior while they were here, or he would kick me out. Gosh, sometimes I forget who's older here." Dima said, and Elias laughed lightly.

"So... can you forgive me? I was acting so childish, just hit me next time, okay?" Dima said, opening his arms, waiting if Elias would accept his apology or not.

"I missed you." Elais said, throwing himself into his uncles open arms. "I missed you too. I won't do it again, I promise." He said.

"You were just worried, it's okay." Elias assured. "Anyway, here's your phone. Your boyfriend was spamming every day." Dima said, giving Elias his phone back. Eli blushed and said thank you. "But for real if he hurts you -" Dima started. "He won't, but thank you." Elias said and went to his room to finally answer to Renat.

~

In the morning, Nick woke up feeling something beside him. It smelled so good. It was someone. When he opened his eyes, he yelled like a little girl.

"What the fuck?" Said the person next to him. But soon Kitty gasped too. "What are you doing in my bed?!" Nick said. "Stop screaming you crazy man! What am I doing here?!" Kitty asked.

"How the fuck am I suppose to know?! Get out!" Nick said. "I'm nacked find my clothes." Kitty said looking around the room and not believing they did it.

"Hey man, have you seen Kitty? She's not in her room." Micha asked behind the door. "How am I supposed to know where she is? Maybe she drowned in the toilet." Nick said but soon got hit with a pillow.

"Mkay, I just saw you both leaving together." Micha said and left.

"Here are your clothes. Get out!" Nick whispered harshly. "Gosh what an attitude in the morning." Kitty said.

In the kitchen Kate said she has bad news. Her oldest son, Levi, got into an accident so all of them are going to the hospital back to their hometown, because they don't want him to spend Christmas alone.

By the afternoon they all were ready and left.

"Somehow... it feels so empty." Daniel said. "Right..." Evan agreed.

"Well, maybe we'll be able to spend the next Christmas together. But this year Orlows are coming here!" Alexander told everyone.

"Vlad?" Angelo asked. "Yup." Alexander answered. "Nice, more food making for me." Dominic said sadly. "Dom, I can help." Evan said. "Woah... is that Evan?" Nick asked jokingly.

Christmas was two days ahead but Angelo was really excited. It will be his first Christmas together with his family.