5

Alex woke Angelo up at 7am. Today is his first day of prep school. He washed up, put his uniform on, and was ready to go. Alexander was stressed about how it would go for Angelo, because he would have to meet so many new people and for the little boy that was a big problem.

The school is good, Alexander was sure of that, he and all his brothers had gone to it and some are still going since it is from elementary till high school. Only rich people can afford to send their family to it.

The first day was meant for kids to come with their parents or guardians to get to know each other and the system. "Are you ready to go?" Alexander asked when they pulled up to the schools parking lot. "Yes." Angelo answered, unbuckling himself. Alex took his brothers hand, and both went in. The school was big and looked really expensive. Hallways were long and with many classrooms with big and high doors. On the ceiling were decorated with gold and blue ornaments and angels from stone. As Angelo was adoring the schools design, they finally stepped into a classroom. It was already full of kids and parents. "Alexander!" An old lady said happily and walked up to Alex to hug him. It was his elementary school teacher. "Helo, Mrs. Brown. Nice to see you again." Alex said, smiling. "You're so big!" She said, taking a better look at him. "Yeah, it's been... many years." He answered. "This is my little brother Angelo." Alexander introduced him. "Oh, hello dear! I'm Mrs. Brown, I'll be your teacher." She said happily. "You can take a seat wherever you'd like, and we'll start soon." Mrs. Brown said and left to greet others who had arrived. "Where would you like to sit?" Alexander asked, and Angelo pointed to a seat next to a window.

After some hours, the teacher was done, and everyone left. On the way home, Alexander hoped tomorrow would go well because then he wouldn't be able to be with him. He was scared how Angelo would take that because today, a kid introduced himself and asked Angelo for his name, but he just hid his face in Alexanders chest. He has to teach him that it's okay and he doesn't have to be scared of meeting new people.

When they got home, Alexander said he had to work, so he left Angelo to change clothes. Then the little boy found Dominic in the kitchen. It was around lunchtime, but Dom had just woken up. "Hey, little boy!" He said excitedly, coming up to Angelo and taking him into arms, hugging him. "How was school?" He asked. "Okay." Angelo answered even though he didn't like it at all and wanted to leave faster. He was glad Alex was with him. "Did you make some friends?" Dom asked. "No."Oh, well, you'll have enough time later. Do you want to eat something or will you wait till lunch?" Dom asked. "I can wait." Angelo said. Dominic wanted his little brother to get healthy faster and gain weight, but he knew if he pushed too far, it would lead for worse to Angelo. But every meal time, Dom was giving him bigger and bigger portions in hopes that one day, he would finish it all.

"Your brothers are by the pool. Do you want to go hang out with them?" Dominic asked. "Pool?" Angelo asked. "It's that big hole filled with water you saw." Dom explained because Angelo had seen it, but no one had used it since he came home. The brothers got bored form it every year after a month of swimming in it every day so now they hang out there only in the hottest days or when they get so bored from everything that it's the only solution. "We can get you your swim shorts and maybe someone could teach you how to swim." Dom said and went to Angelo's room carrying him. The boy liked it when his older brothers carried him. It was so comfortable.

When Angelo was ready, they went to the pool where Daniel and Evan were trying to stand on their arms under the water, Nickolas was lying in the sun, but Elias was under the shadows reading a book. As soon as Daniel saw Angelo, he jumped out of the pool and ran to him. "Angelo! Let's swim!" He said, taking the boy in his arms, but Angelo flinched because Daniel was cold and wet. "Careful, take his swimming ring." Dominic said and went to sit beside Elias. Then Daniel walked up to the stairs that led to the pool and put Angelo on his legs. "The water's not cold, but if you don't like it, you don't have to go in." Daniel assured his little brother. But Angelo likes the water. When Alexander let him take a bath later, he wouldn't be able to get Angelo out of it.