004. seeing the world (3)

Hi guys! I hope you're all enjoying this book !! I love you all and have a great day / night. And please tell me if y'all want more! but don't forget to give me requests to if you guys have any!

word count: 848

sorry this was a short chapter, i was just TOO lazy to write this. and its literally 10:58 PM rn. plus, its also a school night.. (its Wednesday, about to be Thursday!)

but i hope u guys like this, and tell me if u guys want more. 🩷

~~~•••~~~•••~~~•••~~~•••~~~•••~~~•••~~~•••~
~~~•••~~~•••~~~•••~~~•••~~~•••~~~•••~~~••~~

Y/N'S POV:

"What's not cool, sonic?" Eggman asked, as he looked at him, sonic then said,

"You battling us while we were eating at meh burgers, and then you decided to try and take Y/N!" Sonic says, as he gets annoyed by Eggman's random appearance.

"Oh relax, Rodent. You literally told me you were open next week, and now it IS next week." Eggman stated the obvious, as sonic shrugged and rolled his eyes before I cut him off.

"The only Rodent here is you." I said, as I got annoyed. That's when my friends all laughed as knuckles said,

"oooo. burn!"

"Oh quiet, knuxle." Eggman said, as I rolled my eyes. Did he mean to get his name wrong on purpose? Or was he just trying to get me mad??

"His name is knuckles, fyi." I said annoyed, as sonic nodded in agreement with Tails and Amy. That's when Sonic replies,

"Yeah, Eggy. Don't you know about him? It's whatever, but I think it's time for you to head home." Sonic says, with a smug look on his face as he spin dashed at Eggman's egg-mobile, and he went flying from afar.

Eggman then screams as he says, "this isn't over!"

"the only thing is over is me quitting your job!" I exclaimed, as he flew to his lair. Tails then finally speaks up.

"That was a good one, y/n." Tails said as the others agreed with him.

"Yeah, I wouldn't even have thought of that." Knuckles says, as we all laughed. We all then walked back to the Meh burgers shop and finished our food.

(btw the shop wasn't destroyed, but Eggman did come out of nowhere with his robots. and they also cleaned that up, so its all good now).

- 2 hours later -

As we made it to amy's shack, we all sat down on her couch as sonic closed the door behind us.

Amy was the first to speak up...

"Hey guys, don't you think it was weird that eggman decided to attack us now at lunch and try and take Y/N away?"

Sonic then said, "Yeah, I found that pretty weird too."

- skip to the next day bc i don't want to write all of that sorry -

IT WAS The next morning, and amy and i woke up from a door knocking. Amy then got up as she sighed before i said,

"i wonder who that could be?"

"yeah, me too." amy replied back, as she made it to her door and unlocked it as she opened it and it was just sonic and tails.

They wake us up like this ALL the time. So, we probably thought it was just some other kids or an adult that was knocking on her door early this morning. But, i guess not.

"Good morning, Y/N and amy." Tails and Sonic both say in unison, as they had a smile on their faces.

Amy and I looked at each other in confusion, wondering why they are a little bit TOO happy.

"Why are y'all so happy? it's like.. 10:20 AM." Amy says, as the two boys looked at us with disbelief on their faces.

"Umm, are you guys okay?" I asked, as they looked at me. Amy moved out of the way so she could let them in. That's when they walked in and sat next to me. Tails sat next to me, while Sonic sat down on amy's side of the couch.

That was when Sticks and Knuckles came running towards her door before she was about to close it.

"Guys, wait for me!" Knuckles says, as Sticks glared at him before rolling her eyes, as she made it inside first.

"I'm here too, ya know!" Sticks said to Knuckles in annoyance, as Knuckles groaned in annoyance while he fell on the floor out of breath.

That's when Amy closed her door as she says...

"Why were y'all running?"

"Because... We were trying to tell... You... That is NOT Sonic and Tails!" Sticks says, as she was breathing out loud.

Me and amy both looked at each other then back at them as we laughed. We then said,

"You guys are joking, right?"

"Does it look like we are joking, geniuses?" Sticks said, as we both stopped laughing. We then looked at Sonic and Tails as they gave a big smirk on their faces.

I'm not even going to lie... It was creepy. REALLY, creepy... Did Eggman have something to do with this???

~~~•••~~~•••~~~•••~~~•••~~~•••~~~•••~~~•••~
~~~•••~~~•••~~~•••~~~•••~~~•••~~~•••~~~••~~

TO BE CONTINUED...