003. Seeing the world (2)

Hi girls and boys. This is the second chapter i'm doing today, and I hope you guys like the first one I did! I love you all and tysm for all the love and support. 💘

So, I hope you enjoy this too. Tell me if you guys want more, or if I should change it up a bit. Like, some drama or something!

May the story begin...

word count: 1046

~~~~••••~~~~~~~~~••••••~~~~~~~
~~~~••••~~~~~•••~~~•••~~~•••~~~

Y/N'S POV:

SO.. WE STARTED Off on the wrong foot. Sticks don't like me, I don't know why. But its obvious because.. I have worked with eggman for a while now. But it was only for two whole days!

Nothing major...

"We are sorry about Sticks, she acts like this all the time when she meets new people." Sonic says, as he looks at me. Amy and Tails nodded in agreement as I smiled.

"Oh, no. It's okay." I said, as they all nodded. That's when Sonic had an idea of what we should all do next together. Tails and Sonic decided we should all go to "Meh Burgers." For a place to eat at.

I also agreed. Obviously. I was hungry as well. So, why should I say no to burgers??

"How about we go to meh burgers so we can fill up our stomachs?" Sonic asked us all, as we agreed. We then walked towards the place as Dave the Intern walked to where the cashier thingy is.

"Hello. What would you like to order?" Dave asked us, as we all ordered the same thing. It's obvious, it's only just burgers here and some fries and a drink. But we should try and make something new for once.. Am I right? Or am I wrong???

"Six Meh Burgers, with fries too. And drinks as well." Sonic says, as Sticks walked towards our table where they always sat. Along with Knuckles, Amy and I.

"That'll be $23.89." Dave says as he came in 11 minutes later with our food in a tray. That's when I heard Sonic sigh under his breath, as he paid for the food.

"Thank you." Dave says, as sonic carried our trays to our table two by two. (Like, he carried two trays at once)

- A few minutes later Sonic had gotten all the food to us at the table with his speed -

"Aren't you guys getting a bit tired of this food?" I said, as I took a bite of the burger. That's when they all looked at me.

"Not really. Maybe when you get used to it, it won't get so tiring." Amy reassured me, as they nodded in agreement. I shrugged as I took a sip from my (f/d).

"You know what's weird? That Y/N Randomly became friends with us after its only been a day, and now we are like.. Talking to her as if shes our best friend!" Sticks says, as we all looked at her. Tails took a sip from his drink before saying...

"I mean, Sticks does have a point. But you know we already introduced each other and had some talking going on." Tails spoke up, as sonic nodded and smiled. Along with Amy and knuckles.

"What are we talking about again?" Knuckles finally speaks up.

"Ugh, nevermind." Sticks says to knuckles as we all laughed at her comment.

That's when Dr.Eggman came in with his Egg-mobile and a big robot came out of nowhere. It was breaking some buildings and making a HUGE mess around the city.

"Oh, no! Eggman is back at it again. Sonic, we need to do something!" Amy said, as she got up and grabbed her hammer. That's when Sonic used his speed to watch closer.

And Tails, Knuckles and Sticks and I all got up into our battle stances, while Eggman let's out a laugh.

"You can't get rid of me, fools!" Eggman says, as he looked at the five of us with a smirk on his face. He then noticed me as he groaned in an annoyance.

"BurnBot, attack!" Eggman Shouted as Sonic ran in front of us before saying...

"Not on my watch!" And attacked the BurnBot by using his speed and turning into a ball like he usually does in his battles.

That's when some flying bee bots and some crab robots started coming after us. Something seems off, because why would Eggman start off a battle in front of our table while we are trying to eat and relax here at Meh burger??

But its whatever, because we are a team, and nothing can stop us from doing what we do. (HELP, I KNOW ITS CRINGE- AND I'M SORRYY).

"Y/N watch out!" Tails says as he was flying with his two tails in the air that was spinning like a fan. I then turned around as a giant robot grabbed me, which made Eggman laugh.

"You think you can run away from me?" Eggman says as I scoffed, he FIRED me! I didn't run away, even if I did I couldn't.

"Dude, you fired me! I didn't even run away." I sarcastically said, but I was annoyed already with Eggman's random attacks.

"Eggman, let her go!" I heard Tails say, as he flew back on the ground and landed on his feet as he glared at Eggman who was in his egg-mobile.

Eggman then let out a mischievous grin, as he laughed loudly. Ugh, that was more like.. A sonic boom of a headache.. (Sonic prime reference 😭)

That's when Sonic and his friends all attacked Dr.Eggman's Big Robot that has me captured. I then let out a small sigh as I looked at Tails and Amy.

"Brrr! Arghh!!" Sticks shouted, as she threw her boomerang at The robot's button and it turned off as the lasers around me were gone. I then ran towards them as they all smiled and cheered. That's when Stick's boomerang came back to her as she caught it in her left hand.

"Okay... That was not cool, sonic!" Eggman sarcastically says, as Sonic rolled his eyes and walked in front of us while doing his battle stance still.

"you know what is 'not,' cool... Eggy?" Sonic sarcastically asked as well, as Eggman glared at him before speaking...

~~~~••••~~~~~~~~~••••••~~~~~~~
~~~~••••~~~~~•••~~~•••~~~•••~~~

To be continued...