Something changed!

There is no end to it...

Can't they just stop this shit?

Why are they even hunting people?!

This should be this entertaining.... and all these innocent kids too...

I was not better than the kids since I was not of age yet as well. Still I at least was a Padawan in name and could defend myself better than any of them. This was what I thought but todays shipment was different. There was not really any reason why I came here. My conscience drowe me to get to the drop of point and when I got there, I saw a chance. It was the very first time they had brought in another Padwan to this planat.

HAH!

They must have lost it now.

Why would they bring a padawan here....

WAIT!

If it is a padawan than that means they had a way of communicating with their master!

If I find that device, this could end everything.

Then I wouldn't need to worry about IT.

It was a thought that quickly came into my mind. However first, I had to show this padawan the way to the other survivors. Only then would I be able to do whatever I wanted without anyone dirstubing me. Then again, was there a need for this? That girl in front of me was trained and I could tell that she had experienced a lot as well. There shouldn't be a need for me to help her out. Instead I should quickly find a way to get into that lizard hideout.

Still... something was telling me not to do it this quickly.

I had trusted my guts feeling and the force for so long that I didn't even know how it would be without it. In fact, if I wanted to, I could manipulate every single person on this island to see something I wanted. I could get into their heads, and minds without any trouble but.... that wouldn't make me better than the Nightshade. 

I hated the thought that I could become like it.

It was a monster and the experience of being in it's mind and in all the peoples mind on the ship was too much for me. I had experienced it too many time but after the corruption it was a different experience. It made me be afraid of what to find and what I could discover while pocking in some unknown business. 

In fact.... only me and my master knew that the ship's core was not only a stone or crystal... no... at first it was one but after the first incident, after someone died on the ship, it was starting to bleed and it became thirsty for more. The souls, the mind of all the clones on the ship and the live the ship took were all captured in that crystal. It may be powerul but we were fools to thing that we could controll it.... that it would be fine to use such powers... we played with fire and got bured...

Me: Hah.... I should help her out a bit at least....

With that, I quickly ran out of my hiding spot grabbed her hand before running off again with her taging behind me. I didn't had to tell her twice to run after me before letting go. Thankfully she was not a complete fool. Only when we got to a safe place did I stop.

Padawan: Who are you?

Me: No one. 

Padawan: Hard to believe that.

Me: None of your business. You got captured and now you are stuck on this planet. One word of advice... you are the prey... become a preditor and protect the others here.

Padawan: Others?

Me: Ah, you didn't think you are the only one here Padawan.

Padwan: You mean like you?

Me: No, younger... much younger. They should have become padawans.... but they got caught.

Padawan: Why are you telling me this?

Me:  As I said... a word of advice. You do whatever you want with it. Oh and if you go that way, you gonna find them. They will welcome you.

When I said that, I pointed at the direction I knew the other kids were staying and waited that the Padawan looked that way before getting the hell out of there. There was no good of me associating with her or them. I had a mission of my own and I still was wearing the uniform of that ship. A crew member till the end... there nothing else I could say.

However, now I had at least a spark of hope to end their suffering. In fact, I couldn't say that I was cold... each time I would find one of their bodies, it was me who burried them. They didn't desreve to die but they did deserve a proper funeral. All I could do was create a space where I would let them rest in peace. Far, far away from that ship... hoping that they wouldn't become like my crew.

Me: Hah... good luck out there...

This was all I said before running to the lizards hideout to watch them. I needed to get the attention from the jedi's... now I could finally get what I want.

I haven't forgotten anything Master...