9

Youngjae's POV
"hyung i know you're very scared and clueless, curious and also nervous. but sorry, haejin said that she will tell you by herself.", jihoon replied.

i already asked him for the 3rd time in dohoon's room.

"jihoon, please... just, tell me if minki did any inappropriate things to her or not at least, please...", i begged the younger.

"he... did not really do anything inappropriate but almost?"

"what do you mean by-"

"youngjae that's enough.", shinyu stopped me from forcing jihoon further. "hyung what do you mean that's enough?! that minki guy ruined my sister a year ago!!!", i raised my voice.

"youngjae i get how you feel but you really gotta chill, i mean haejin isn't crying so maybe it isn't a big deal-"

i cut dohoon off, "that's why! haejin doesn't cry easily! i can't guess how she feels what she thinks because she doesn't express well!!!"

i messed up my hair in frustration, "what the fuck am i going to do now..."

"hyung...", hanjin patted my back. "youngjae hyung, i'm sure haejin noona will open up to you soon, maybe she just needs some time to process you know?", kyungmin said.

i sighed, "hopefully..."

-

on our way back home, me and haejin did not speak to each other at all, not even a word. the silence took over us all the way back home.

"mom, dad, we are home.", i said, as we both entered the house.

haejin went into her room straightly, without muttering a word. i let out a sigh, 'i hope she's okay...'

"hey son— where's haejin?", dad asked. i pointed at her room, "she's in her room." mom also joined our conversation, "haejin how's your date— youngjae? where's haejin?"

i pointed at her room once again.

"she's in her room.", dad answered mom's question. "huh? haejin? is she okay? i thought she went on a date— DID THAT BOY REJECT HER OR SUMN?!", mom whisper shouted.

"no! long story short, that brat must've did something to her. she didn't tell me yet, but jihoon said that minki came...", i replied.

"THAT BASTARD I SWEAR IN THE NAME OF YOUNGJAE I WILL KILL HIM—"

"DAD WHY SWEARING IN MY NAME?!"

"OH HONEY BRING ME WITH YOU WE ARE KILLING THAT MINKI GUY!!!"

"HEY ME TOO!!!"

then we heard a door room being opened. the three of us turned our heads at the same time to see haejin walked out of her room with a puffy face.

"youngjae... he found my number."

-

haejin explained what happened earlier (a.n: the incident with jihoon) and also told us about the number issue.

"he called me just now and said that he will not let me go... what should i do youngjae?"

i patted her head, "don't worry hae, i will make sure he disappears into thin air— i uh i mean disappear from our campus." "huh? what are you going to do?", she asked.

"well i was thinking if we can get any cctv footage of what he did to you earlier, then we can submit them to the police. i'm sure that's enough as a evidence for the school to kick him out, you know?", i explained.

she shook her head and sniffed, "it's useless... his father is the principal. what if his father protects him? i might get worse than this."

i held both sides of her shoulders, "if they won't go then we will. mom and dad were considering that we should move to jeju."