Chapter 7: Crossroads of Destiny

Arshia: "Are you going to Udaipur? You know what can happen there, right?"

Akshu: "Look, it's really important for me to go."

Arshia: "Is it really that important? Are you missing your family?"

Akshu: "It's something much more important. And if I was missing my family, I would have left 6 years ago. Don't ask too many questions, just come home quickly. And yes, bring Abhir when you come. I can't leave, I have a lot of work to finish at the office."

Then they ended the call Arshia turned to Abhimanyu who was shocked to learn the new piece of information.

Arshia: "Abhimanyu I have to go, I'll talk to you later. And I'd be really happy if you join our hospital. Bye."

Abhimanyu: (shocked) "Uh, yeah, sure. I'll consider it. Thanks, Arshia. Take care."

Arshia: "You too, Abhimanyu. See you soon."

After that Arshia left his cabin. Arshia reluctantly agrees and goes to get Abhir while still feeling uneasy about the upcoming trip.

Abhimanyu is pacing back and forth, deep in thought about Akshara's return to Udaipur and its implications.

Abhimanyu (to himself): "Akshara going to Udaipur... It doesn't sit right with me. Especially with Maa there. She's trouble, always has been. And if Akshara and Abhir get mixed up with her... It's not good. Akshara and Abhir deserve better. Maa will definitely try to interfere, and it will be even harder for her and Abhir. I need to do something about this, but what?"

He picks up his phone and dials Parth's number.

Birla House - Living Room

Parth and Shefali are sitting together, discussing their day, when Parth's phone rings.

Parth: "It's Abhimanyu. I wonder why he's calling."

Shefali: "Pick it up, maybe he has some news."

Parth (answers the call): "Hello, Abhi! What's up?"

Abhimanyu: "Parth Bhai, I'm coming back to Udaipur."

Parth and Shefali exchange surprised looks.

Parth: "Really? That's great news, Abhi! When are you coming?"

Abhimanyu: "I'll be there in a couple of days. There are some things I need to sort out."

Parth: "We're happy to have you back, but... you know what this means, right?"

Abhimanyu: "I know, Bhai. Maa will start pushing for the marriage with Aarohi again, but I have to come. It's important."

Shefali (whispering to Parth):** "What do we do? If Chachi finds out, she won't stop."

Parth (to Abhimanyu): "Abhi, we'll support you, but be prepared. Chachi's not going to let this go easily."

Abhimanyu: "I'm ready, Bhai. See you soon."

Abhimanyu hangs up, and Parth and Shefali look at each other with concern.

Shefali: "This is going to be a tough time for him."

Parth: "We'll just have to be there for him and make sure he's not pressured into anything."

Mumbai - Kaira Villa

Arshia has just arrived and sees Akshara packing.

Arshia: "Akshu, are you really going to Udaipur? You know what could happen."