Ch: 3

Shubman was in his room, writing aggressively on his notebook when his father entered inside and called him .

"Shubman , my son what are you doing .. that too so aggressively..." 

The man took the pen out of boy's hand and Shubman looked up , he sighed , Mr. gill's eyebrows rose up seeing his ever enthusiastic son , so low in energy .

"baby are you alright ?" he soothingly asked , most of the alphas don't behave this soft with their almost 14 year old alpha son , but he do and Shubman melted like a puddle .

He placed his head in his father's lap who stroked his hair  "I am alright dad..  but..." he stopped looking at the wall as thoughts racing in his mind . 

"but what ?"

"Ish's birthday is coming , and I am not able to come up with a good present ... "

Mr. gill chuckled , making Shubman glare at him with those doe eyes "ok ok young man..." he said , smiling when Shubman huffed and looked away . 

"this is his 15th birthday na?" he asked making Shubman smile "yes dad ... "

"ummm then why don't you talk to him, he is in a growing age and would tell you what he need in this time most ... provide him those things my son ...." he suggested and Shubman's eyes shined but then he again looked down .

"I tried dad..." 

"then what did he say...?"

Flashback two days ago :

Shubman was watching Ishan playing with Abhishek , with a sunshining smile , they were playing badminton and Ishan was wearing a T-shirt that shows his soft tummy when ever the omega jump up . 

Shubman looked away not wanting to be a bad alpha , his face hardened when he saw some other teenage alphas present there and they were whispering to each other , their eyes fixed on Ishan . 

"what kind of parents they have ?" he mumbled getting up from his place and walked up to a jumping Ishan. whose back met his chest .

"oh Shubi ... do you also wanna join us ..." Ishan asked and Shubman shook his head taking off his shirt which he was wearing over a T-shirt and he pulled Ishan close , his hands worked to knot the shirt around other's tummy .

"Shubi...?"

"shh princess ... you are cute but they are not ..  it's my duty to protect you ..." Ishan smiled , Shubman is so cute and one plus point still shorter then him in height . 

"then why don't you tell them to look away...?" Ishan asked teasing the alpha boy knowing how well soft hearted Shubman is . 

Ishan pecked other's nose , ruffling his hair and went back to his game leaving a blushing Shubman. 

"come on boy why so possesive huh? you little alpha .. " one of them taunted but Shubman quietly walked back to sit under the tree.

"Ish what do you want as your birthday present ?" Abhishek asked and Shubman nodded along as they walked back to their respective houses , sun already set . 

"umm ... treat me at the dine out .. down the road ..." omega beamed liking the idea of spicy food and Abhi whined "no you should be the one to treat us... "

"I don't know alpha boy ... I am the chooser ... " Ishan sassed flicking his mullets, he is an healthy omega of 14 , soon to be 15. 

"Ishan .. what should I give you ...? suggest me or hint me ..." Shubman asked , their hands in each other's and Abhishek excused himself sensing the all simp mood of Shubman, it was clear by the heart eyes Shubman was giving to Ishan.

"Something I need most now ... "

"what do you need most , princess...?" 

Ishan hugged Alpha "think it my alpha ...."

Shubman's body hair rose up hearing the word from Ishan's mouth, his hold around Ishan's waist tightening , and some red flickered in his eyes , his fangs coming out .

"Shubi .. Shubi ... leave me .. amma is waiting .. " Ishan patted his head and Shubman quickly composed himself , he gave a  smile to omega who smiled back taking steps away .

"A prince should know what his princess need ... " Ishan ran to his home , Shubman placed his palm over his heart checking his heart beats speeding up .

Shubman turned around to go to his house . 

"haye .. how more aloof can Suchitra be.. she is letting her omega son roam around this late that too with two two alphas... " a man commented seeing them and the lady beside him sighed .

"I have tried to warn her but she does not listen to any of us ..."

"aur tumne suna ... usne us dusre alpha ko to "my alpha " tak bola ... kya Suchitra ne apne bete ko iska mtlb nhi smjhaya...?"

"moon goodness know what goes in her head ..." 

Flashback ends .

"hey Shubman ... where , you are lost..."

"oh Sorry dad.. he replied ..."

"A prince should know what his princess need ..." and Mr. gill chuckled at the omega's antics . 

"then my dear prince .. you really need to get in work .. other wise forget the promised kiss from Ishan..."

"Daddddddddddd ...." Shubman shouted when his father ran out of his room . 

-----------------------------------------Ocean_215------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading it .