Dying on the first day, Chapter 1

Catty was always quite unique from the normal person you may see at the mall or on the street because she has a birth condition giving her pointed teeth, elf ears and a deformed eye, she has always been discriminated and treated differently then the others, but even with the troubles of her annoying peers she persisted and graduated as a biology and science major. with her lucky dark purple top hot and circle themed jewelry, her short ginger hair bouncing with her head movements she felt happy as she confidently struts towards her new workplace, it was going to be her first day at a REAL job and she was ecstatic. She walked through the door and was greeted by a tall slim woman with messy space buns and a messy lab coat with what seemed to be black, red and pink paint in the coat, the woman was sickly pale and her sharp angles looked sharp enough to slice the thick silence in the room, after a long moment of awkward silence the woman gave her a bright smile and said "Welcome to Funtime Presents, im saddie jupistars and I am the lead scientist here, it's a pleasure to meet you quite a pleasure I think you'll find our workplace quite...fun! :3" Catty thought it was a little weird how she phrased it but that doesn't matter it's probably nothing she thought as she walked around trying to find her designated office she was assigned through email, but she just couldn't find it and Saddie was no where to be seen and she didn't wanna disturb other employees so she just kept walking, and walking, and waking, her legs started to get tired as her walk turned into a speed walk which turned into a jog which turned into a sprint, running from hallway to hallway it seemed endless like it would go on and on forever, just how big was this place she thought, until she eventually stopped at a small blue door with a bright red handle and a message in yellow paint on the door saying "Funtime Presents special employees only area!!!" Catty was extremely good in her subject so she would say she was a special employee so she just opened the door and walked in, there were rows and rows up people walking around, in a place that seemed so empty a few seconds ago it suddenly felt crowded and it made Catty slightly claustrophobic, Catty tried asking people for directions but they all would grumble something and walk off, like mindless sleep deprived zombies, she walked pass the several glass rooms with random objects and people inside and Catty tried finding a office or something to answer her questions she didn't quite know what she was looking for anymore to be honest, she suddenly saw a big black door with a white doorknob and red paint or at least she thought it was paint spelt out "out of limits unless permission is given!!!" But she put her hand to the doorknob and.....nothing happened, it was locked, Catty decides to takes off her earring and use it to pick the lock, the circle part of it working as a perfect handle, she opens the door and goes to go inside but the almost lifeless employees all stare at her and Catty runs into the room and shuts the door, she then looks at the dark room and there's a monstrously big and void black beast, the only bright pop of color was its dark red eyes, it lunged at her and she felt and jolt of pain in her neck and she felt a warm liquid drip onto the floor, then her vision went black, she wakes up in a white room on a doctor table with a machine above her head and she is in a patient gown, Saddie and a unfamiliar short dark skinned man stands next to her, she stutters and says "W-what the fuck?! Am I high?" And Saddie says "oh no don't worry dear you're not high you just died :>" and Catty say "wait...WHAT?!" And the unfamiliar man says "We brought you back to life after your encounter with bestana 037" Catty puts a hand on her neck and feels stitches and a bandage on the left side of her chin she takes in this information and is about to speak when Saddie says "don't worry we pay 1 million dollars a hour so you don't have to think about quitting"Catty's doubts disappeared deep in her mind as she heard the word money and her pointed ears perked up in excitement, she was DEFINITELY gonna keep this job. Dying on the first day wasn't SOOO bad....right?