chapter 1

"Sorry.." Noa said with her head hang low, too sad to look at her parents for not getting an A in test.

"It's fine sweetie, you've tried your best in getting a C. We're proud of you for your hardwork. Let's go day and eat cake together to lift up some moods alright?" The mother said softly with a smile.

"Hm, okay.. Where's daddy?" Noa asked as her red eye's looks around the house, searching for a sign of her father.

"Daddy's coming home late from now on, so he will be quite busy. But it's okay, daddy is strong so let's not think about that right now okay?" Her mother said to her as she looks frown slightly at the thoughts of not being able to spend time with her father anymore.

She looks at her mother and gave her a small smile before nodding.

"Okay!"

                                ❏✡︎✡︎✡︎❏

"What do you mean? I'm not telling mom about this!" The mother said angrily.

"Then what are you going to do?! They're searching for us and mom is the only way for her to escape!!"

"There must be another way! Some way!! Can we just tell them to spare us more time? Anything that could get their mind of our Noa... Anything. What if tell them about the food supplies? We have many, so surely they would want it-"

"No, that won't do...." The father said as he sigh heavily.

"They've made their mind.. They're coming by the end of the month for her. We can't do anything to change their minds.." The mother look at the father in shock and sit on the couch with a tear.

The father looks at his own wife sadly before going towards her and comfort her.

"It's fine.. Everything is going to be fine.. Our Noa is a strong girl, she's a fighter. She won't give up easily like her mother" He said softly to his wife as his finger wipe the tears away before giving his wife a kiss.

"Let's keep protecting her as much as we can, alright darling?" The mother nodded before leaning to her husband as their hands clasp together lovingly.

                               ❏✡︎✡︎❏

"Brittany let's go and play together in the park like when we were kids!" Noa says happily to her blonde hair friend.

The girl, Brittany, only looks at her in disgust. Her blue eyes, looking at her from head to toe before rolling her eye's.

"Hahaha, you really think she would go and play with you after knowing you're poor?" Another girl beside Brittany said as she laughed at her.

"Yeah, you think we would play with someone who's not as rich as us? Not mention, you're also not popular. You're just going to give us your poor and dirty virus if we let you hang out with us." Another one exclaims with a laugh before walking towards Noa and pushing her until she fall to the ground harshly.

They laughed and mocked her before saying a forever goodbye with Brittany. Noa only looks at her friend leaving her in disgust without fighting. Instead, she just stands up and brush off the dirt.

"Okay.. I hope you have fun with you're new friends, Brit!!" Noa said happily as she waves her hand in the air with a smile.

                               ❏✡︎✡︎✡︎❏

"Cause you're hot and you're cold...you're yes and you're no... Hm mhhm hm" She sings and hummed while walking back home.

"Meow..." She stopped in her tracks when she saw a kitten purring at the Mother cat dead body.

She heard the kitten purred softly, as if it was trying to wake it's mother and trying to find warmth. The kitten seems like it haven't eaten anything for a few day's. She felt sad and went towards the cat slowly. The kitten notice her and hissed weakly as it seems to be trying to protect its mother.

"It's okay...hey, I have some food.. Come here" She says softly as she brings out her food container and took out a fish ball.

The kitten smells the fishball and slowly walks towards her before eating the it. Noa smile and caress the cat carefully to not scare it. She then looks over to the dead mother of the cat and felt bad. Once the kitten warm up to her slowly she took the kitten and carefully place it behind her head where the head of the hoodie it to warm the kitten while she buries the mother cat behind the tree so it won't disturb the other citizens. After that is done, she continue walking back home with the kitten.

The front of the house looks so quiet and peaceful like always. She opens the gate of her house and get inside before locking it again. She saw her father's car and felt excited to spend time with her parents like always. She was about to take out her key and saw the door is already open slightly. She felt confuse but brush the thoughts off due to the excitement of getting to spend family time. But those excitement fade instantly  after she sees a red liquid flowing on the floor.

"Guy's...?"

                            ❏✡︎✡︎✡︎❏