Chapter 2

She looks down at the pool of blood on the floor as her eyes slowly darted towards both for her parents body. Bodies torn apart, headless, face full of horrors and fears.

That's the last thing she saw from her parents that day. The last thing she never expected to experience.

She looks around and saw the living room was so messy . Broken glass on the floor, a broken vase, a broken tv and her broken family photos. She stepped back a bit in surprise as she brings up one of her hand to her heart.

"𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘐𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘸𝘢.." She instantly turn around at the voice and see a white coat man lookin at her. Although she can't see the man's face clear enough when he's facing back the sun. Only making her see the man's silhouette.

"Who are you?!" She says in panicked. Scared that he has something to do with her parents death. But not as scared as she is to the kitten hiding in her hood.

The man only looks at her coldly before bringing his hand up to his shoulder and points his finger to her. She was confused of what he's doing but that is when she hears the kitten hissed in her hood.

She turn to the side to see what the kitten is hissing about and immediately saw another unknown close to her. She tried running away but couldn't after she felt the needle sunk in her neck and felt a feeling of water flowing through her body before passing out. And the last thing she saw is her kitten purring next to her and hid in her arms for protection.

                             ❏✡︎✡︎✡︎❏

She slowly open her eyes after getting her consciousness back. Her head feel hurt and dizzy as she is trying to clear her vision. She looks like she's in some kind of room. White room to be exact. A white room with only a bed and a toilet in the corner of the room.

She then slowly sit up from the bed and saw her own reflection on the mirror. She slowly stands up from the bed and walks near the mirror and inspect herself.

She was a white shirt and a white pants like those hospital patients. She stare at the mirror and zone out for a moment before snapping back to reality when she heard 2 man laughing and joking with each other.

The both male walks towards her room and smirk evilly before nudging each other.

"So, look who just woke up from her beauty nap"

"Yeah, how's your fantasy dreams full of fairies and unicorns little girl?"

"I bet she's hungry"

"Right, you must be hungry. Here, we have some super delicious meal for you. We even cut it to pieces so you can eat it better"

The guards said with a smile before shoving and food plate through the metal door.

Her eye's widening in surprise as she looks at the plate. A food plate with the kitten she found on the streets. The kitten's head was place face forward, the organs showing, it's skin pealed.

She was looking at the plate in horror as she steps back in fear while the guards laughs at her. Suddenly the same mysterious guy she bumped into came from behind with 2 others that looks like his assistants.

"That's enough. Get inside and hold her, there's no time to waste" The guy said seriously, demanding the 2 guards to focus and nodded before sliding the metal door open.

Noa looks at every unknown person who came in her room with needles and syringes. She tried running back but the guards grabbed her arms forcefully before holding her in place on the bed.

"P-please!! I didn't do anything!!" Noa cries out in fear as she sees 2 females nurses readying their needles.

The guy looks at one of the male guard and the guard nodded at the signs before taking a cloth and wrapped it around her mouth to shut her up.

Noa was struggling to get out of this situation, tear falls down her eye's. Wishing the god could help her out and stops what they're trying to do to her.

"Keishin's daughter. I'm surprise he was able to keep all this a secret from you until now. Such a shame you're father couldn't pay our debts by time. I've already warned him about this.." The guy said coldly as he readied the syringe.

"Don't worry little child, once this is in your DNA. Everything will turn out just fine. Everything will change, including 𝘺𝘰𝘶." He smirks before sinking the syringe needle inside her skin, making the girl cries in pain before blacking out again.