The Start Of A New Era.

Start from the beginning

Edgeshot: You must think they came alone then you must be fools to think that, take a look.

Groups of swat held MP5's ready for anything to happen, All Might looked to his right where Shoto and Katsuki sat in chairs still locked up.

All Might: YOU BOTH MUST BE SCARED, HERE LET ME HELP YOU TWO. YOU BOTH MUST BE SCARED, HAVE NO FEAR FOR I AM HERE.

Katsuki: WHAT!!! I WASN'T SCARED AT ALL, IF SOMEONE WAS SCARED IT WOULD BE ICEY HOT HERE!!!

Shoto: I'm fine but can you release us now/

All Might: OH RIGHT MY FAULT.

'After I went through all the trouble...the final boss comes to my door and captures us...everyone is being held tightly *sigh* it can't be helped...they got back up huh? Well, we do too'

Shigaraki: KUROGIRI WARP AS MANY AS YOU CAN NOW!!!

All Might: THE NOMU EH?

~NOMU FACTORY~

Mt. Lady lifted her leg with a pick up truck on her foot and brought it down destroying the factory with one kick.

~LOV BASE~

Kurogiri: I'm...sorry, Master Shigaraki...the Nomu's are in a fixed location but they're gone!

Shigaraki: Huh?

All Might: IT SEEMS YOU HAVE MUCH TO LEARN, SHIGARAKI. THE LEAGUE HAS UNDERESTIMATED US AND NOW THAT YOU HAVE LOST, YOU ARE GOING AWAY FROM QUITE SOMETIME YOUNG MAN.

Shigaraki: You think it's over huh? Don't be stupid All Might this game has only started! You created this society based on lies...if you think you've won All Might then you already lost this game. KUROGIRI!

He looked at Shigaraki but was pierced by Edgeshots technique rendering him unconscious, Magne freaked out thinking the heroes killed him but Edgeshot wasn't so he told them what he did.

Edgeshot: He was nothing but a pain so I made him go to sleep.

Gran Torino: You all will be better off taking us seriously. Kenji Hikiishi, Atsuhiro Sako, Shuichi Iguchi, Himiko Toga, Jin Bubaigawara. The police had little time to work on getting the information they still figured out your names within due time of this raid, if you understand then you all have nowhere to run anymore. So Shigaraki...where is your boss?

He could only look at the old man remembering his past when his master had saved him from certain death.

Tenko Shimura...You Had A Hard Life Wouldn't You Say?

"He'll Be Fine"

"Eventually The Heroes Will Help."

I'm Sure That Is What Everyone Who Walked Pasted You, A Poor Helpless Child In Time Of Need.

Don't Worry...You Have Nothing To Fear...I'm Here For You Tenko Shimura...

'NO...this is not OVER!'

All Might: TELL US WHERE HE IS

'This is...not over...this is my game...'

All Might: SHIGARAKI.

'I will not stop...not now...not EVER!!!'

Shigaraki: I HATE YOU!