FIRST CALL FOR BETA READERS

If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with reading addition, you may be entitled to severe confrontation. Such at this.

Sorry, I'm trying to be funny, it's 1 am :(

I wanted to make this so I can push out a much needed ask: if you would like to be a BETA READER for the highly-not-anticipated novel that I've been strangling my poor hands over for 4 years straight, continue to read. 

Otherwise, you can go back to sleep, I'm sorry for waking you up :)

~~

But if you are still reading, here are some details:

- This book is for young adults (+16) due to Cursing and Violence present. But there is nothing more, and nothing less because I am a brave wilderness explorer-

- This is a superhero story that surrounds a sensitive topic from the past.

- There are several religious notions in the text for educational purposes.

- This is a diverse book with several characters of varied beliefs, jobs, and representations.

- This definitely (and most definitely) is not the greatest book of all time.

~ Why is this relevant? ~

Sometime between May 1st - June 30th, I am going to be emailing people the first 10 chapters of this book's draft to read (arc 1), and only that. This is going to my friends, my family, and my schoolmates, and, now, I want you guys to be a part of that. 

If you would like to be a part of this chain, go to https://www.ecmillington.com/, go to the These Wounds Bleed Black section, scroll to the bottom, and press the underlined sentence to send me an email.

All you have to say is I WANT TO BETA READER.

After you read this segments, I want you to reach back to me and critic it as much as humanly (that's not big enough, how about DRACONICALLY) possible. What you liked, what you loved, what you didn't like, what you hated; this is input I'm going to use to better the story moving forward [so what you are reading is NOT the final version].

Unfortunately I cannot send the book documents over Wattpad comments or dms (more or less because they're not going to be there anymore), and second, because it is a safety hazard, and I do not want my novel to be published here. So I apologize in advance for those who do not have emails or wish to conceal it, I completely understand.

Chances are this book is not going to get into the real world until a couple years from now, but I want to get a head start on people's reactions to this story rather than holding off to try and perfect everything. I have a ton of confidence in myself, and I need that moving forward. And, given I started on this platform, and am soon to end, I want to get your valued words in before I am long gone.

If you are interested, thank you SO, SO, SO much for your help! Love you guys!