I

Y/N pov

- Yoo there, girl!! After a whole fucking month, you remembered that you have university, where you come to study?

Huh? Who is this brat? Oh oh, that's my best friend, Nicole.

- You know this college way more and earlier than me, so don't act like you come regularly like an obedient student!

I replied her, only for her to laugh.
And we made our way towards our respective classes as she is my senior, she, ofcourse had different classes.

I didn't attend classes for more than a month now. The reason behind my irregularity is my hatred towards this fucking college of mine. This college comes in top ten colleges here, but the faculty and teaching is worst. Ugh, I hate this.

This college has toxic environment. As in, this place is surrounded by rich spoilt brats, playboys, fuckboys, etc. Not that the girls here are innocent. They are anything but innocent. Virgins are rare, like me!

- Madam, do you know where is class 16A?

I came out of my thoughts hearing a male voice next to me and when I turned around, my heart skipped a beat.
Oh my my, how fucking gorgeous is this man!! He looked older than me but not much tho-

- Madam?

Oh fuck, I was staring at him like a creep!

Now that I realised that I had to answer him, I cleared my thoart and answered him,

- Uhm, I am going the same way. You can come with me, only if you want to, sir!

As he addressed me as madam so, why not reciprocate the same politeness.

- Sure, after you.

He gestured me to walk forward. I did and he followed in silence.

Who is he? A new student? If yes, then he would be my senior. Why would he come to my class?

And as if heard my thoughts, he replied me,

- I am a professor, new one, here to teach Physics.

I think my jaw dropped to floor. This man here is my professor!!!

He chulcked at my reaction while I tried to act unbothered.

- I am sorry Professor, I didn't know that you were-

My words were cut in midway, when he spoke,

- Professor. Hmm, I know. Do I look that young, to be a student again?

I just nodded my head. And thank god, my class came. I am flying away from this awkward situation!

I told him that this was the class he was looking for and made hand sign for him to go, while he just muttered 'after you'.
Oh, so gentleman of you!!

He came in, after me and started with his introduction.

He is Jeon Jungkook!

He didn't bother to ask our names and started with his class, almost immediately.

- ika