meet the parents

Cabo loco at 1:15 pm

Rika just arrived liko's house while wearing regular blue shirt, camo shorts, and short white socks inside sneakers because she meeting with liko parents first time to talked with her before heading out to the city as she standing front porch with nervous look on her face.

Rika: "(thought) relax rika, they have a chat with you that's all."

She started knocking on the door twice for someone inside the house hear it and stop after that by person from inside walking towards front door begun open it backward really wide to reveal Alex with warm smile to see elite Four standing on front porch, "hello rika, I am liko father, Alex riko. Come on in towards the living room because my wife want to see you too." Rika replied, "sure." She entered the house turn left to the living room to see lucca sitting in green leather seat with squawkabilly on left shoulder blade as she smile to see rika entered the living room and greeted her nicely, "hello rika, I am liko mom, lucca riko." She sitting down in a cushion at left side of couch with friendly smile to replied back to lucca, "I wonder your daughter got beauty from."

Lucca: "thank you."

Alex entered the living room to join them with him sitting down another chair next to lucca, he stare down at rika with serious expression begun ask her a question, "why are you interesting on my daughter lately, rika." She replied, "she's very beautiful and kind for exchange student from indigo academy in Kanto region like you two did."

Lucca: "yup, you got any hobbies."

Rika: "I worked out sometimes to stay in shape, surfing in weekend only, and spend time with poppy like sister figure bonding."

Lucca/alex: "really.'

Rika: "yup."

They're impressed about rika got three hobbies that they didn't know about and Lucca said to her in happiness, "you know what rika, your elite Four of paldea region who dashing and caring look in whole paldea region. We have your blessings to dating our daughter." Rika smiled pride to hear from liko's parents aka future-parents-in-law and replied, "thank you Mrs. Riko."

"Hey babe."

She turns her head to the right cause her eyes went wide to see liko entered the living room in blue velvet off shoulders midriff shirt to expose midriff, short demin mini skirt got pokebelt in a beltloop , and sneakers. Got braided long ponytail from the back and carried her handbag on right shoulder with terapagos head stick out in half quarter open handbag to see rika for first time still focused on liko fashion.

Rika: "wow, you look beautiful."

Liko: "thanks cutie."

She getting up on the couch approach liko who look back at her parents with a smile and said, "see you guys later." Lucca replied, "have fun you two at mesagoza city today."

Liko: "we will mom."

Alex: "(thought) my baby girl growing up so fast as beautiful young woman."

Meanwhile at section 46, inside the office with captain nano at her desk looking at the picture of wakaba from motostroke city, galar region in Pokemon alternate world number eight

She smiled because kabu told her about it since two weeks ago to recruit his apprentice to join section 46 as wild tera pokemon catcher in night shift when she heard a knocked on the door by someone outside of her office

Captain nano: "enter."

[New chapter is out for today]