013

The pair slipped out the front door and was met by his voice immediately

The pair slipped out the front door and was met by his voice immediately. "Am I dreaming, or is that you, Harrington?"

"Yeah, it's me. Don't cream your pants." Steve replied causing Margo to smirk.

It was quickly replaced by a frown when billy spoke again removing his jacket. "Oh look, your kinky little friend is here too. What are you two doing here, amigos?"

Steve began walking forward, Margo went to follow his footsteps but was stopped when he placed his hand in front of her and made sure to block her from Billy's view. "I could ask you the same thing. Amigo."

"Looking for my stepsister. A little birdie told me she was here."

"huh, that's weird. I don't know her." Steve said.

"Small? Redhead? Bit of a bitch." Billy replied. Margo had to refrain herself from stepping forward due to the bond her and max had created that day.

"Doesn't ring a bell. Sorry, buddy." Steve told him.

"You know, I don't know this, this...this whole situation, Harrington, I don't know. It's giving me the heebie jeebies." Billy sighed.

"Oh yeah why's that?"

"My 13 year old sister goes missing all day. And then I find her with you and hopper back there, in a strangers house. And you lie to me about it."

"Man were you dropped to much as a child or what?" Steve chuckled trying to play it cool. Margo continued to keep her mouth shut knowing she'd make shit worse. "I don't know what you don't understand about what I just said. She's not here."

"Then who is that?" Billy pointed towards the window.

Steve and Margo whipped their heads around. "Stupid fucking kids." Margo mumbled.

As she turned back around Steve was pushed to the floor. "Woah, what the fuck?" Margo stepped forward as Billy stomped on Steve.

Billy laughed. "What you gonna do Margo? Hit me again?"

"Gladly." Margo swung at him causing him to stumble back and groan.

He looked up and raised a hand to his cheek wiping fresh blood off it. He face curled into a snarl, he rushed forward gripping her collar hauled her towards the house with him. She struggled trying to escape his grasp but was finally let go as they entered the house, he pushed her to the side and slammed the door. She hit her head against the floor, causing her vision to blur as her head now throbbed in pain. "Well, well, well."