"Maybe... but this world is just as big as ours, so the chances are slim," Vergil responded.

"Do you think our... never mind," Dante sighed, trailing off as they continued their journey across the desert.

Meanwhile-
Natsu, Happy, Wendy, and Carla were at a small cafe, chatting with Lucy about her counterpart in Earthland.

"I'm writing a novel, I'm from a wealthy family, and I use keys to fight!?" Edo-Lucy burst into laughter.

"You're just as loud as her, at least!" Natsu remarked.

"Don't call me loud!" Lucy retorted.

Wendy was playing with the Air Bullet gun, which Edo-Lucy scolded her for.

"You idiot! Don't use magic in public!" Lucy scolded, and Wendy quickly put the weapon away, apologizing.

"I'm sorry... but magic used to be a part of your everyday life, right?" Wendy asked.

"Yeah, the entire kingdom has taken away a whole culture from us," Lucy replied.

"Why?" Happy inquired.

"To hoard it for themselves," Lucy answered.

"Then maybe the world will regain its magic once we defeat those kingdom jerks!" Natsu exclaimed, prompting Lucy to stand up.

"A-Are you kidding? There's no way you can take on the army alone!" Lucy exclaimed.

"Then why are you coming with us?" Natsu asked, confused.

"Because I thought I could guide you to the capital. I didn't plan on fighting," Lucy replied.

"Oh, okay! Thanks!" Natsu said with a big smile, while Lucy frowned.

"There they are! Seal off the town entrances!" a guard yelled.

The Fairy Tail wizards turned to see a squadron of army guards pointing spears at them.

"The royal army!?" Lucy exclaimed.

"You're Fairy Tail wizards, right? Stay where you are!" one of them demanded.

"They found out already?!" Carla said, shocked.

"Bring it on!" Natsu said, unsheathing his fire sword. He pulled the handle, causing a large flame to erupt.

"Don't!" Lucy yelled.

"Carla, how do I use this thing!?" Wendy said, tugging on the sides of the Air Bullet gun.

"How should I know!?" Carla exclaimed.

Natsu laughed as the fire extinguished, and they saw the soldiers using a magical shield.

"Alright, here's another!" Natsu said, pulling the handle, but only a puff of smoke emerged, surprising him.

"I told you magic is limited. All types of magic have a set number of uses!" Lucy yelled.

"This only works once!?" Natsu yelled, shocked, looking at the sword as he began to sweat.

"Seize them!" one of the soldiers yelled as the whole squadron charged at them.

After some tinkering with the Air Bullet gun, Wendy twisted it, causing her, Natsu, Lucy, Happy, and Carla to suddenly soar into the air in a tornado.

"What did you do, Wendy!?" Natsu yelled as they were carried up by the tornado.

"I'm sorry!" Wendy apologized as they spun around inside the swirling air.

They hit the side of a building a few meters away, creating dust and rubble that allowed them to hide from the guards.