P78-Hello Magnolia

After deciding to join Fairy Tail, Izuku, Wendy, and Carla packed their belongings. Izuku insisted on bringing his archive machine and other gadgets, thanking Vergil as he loaded them onto a cart and led the way through the portal with Wendy and Carla. Emerging in Magnolia, they marveled at the bustling city.

"You should start looking for a place to stay. I'm guessing you can afford it, considering you managed to cover Cobra's and Hoteye's bail," Vergil suggested, to which Izuku nodded.

"He's got even more stashed away," Carla chimed in, prompting laughter from Izuku.

"How did you even amass that much wealth?" Vergil inquired with genuine curiosity.

"Don't spread this around, but I'm the brains behind Lacrima Screens and the systems in the archive machines," Izuku revealed.

Vergil initially thought Izuku was joking but soon realized he wasn't, considering the billionaire status.

"When?" Vergil asked, surprised.

"I think around age 11 or 12," Izuku reminisced, catching Vergil off guard.

"I had no idea you were this brilliant," Vergil admitted, and Izuku grinned.

"And yet, so clueless," Vergil added with a smirk, earning a frustrated look from Izuku. He wanted to retort but refrained in front of Wendy and Carla, while Vergil just smirked knowingly.

"You can see us off here. I need to find a house before I went go to the guild," Izuku informed Vergil, who nodded in acknowledgment.

"I've already briefed the master about the Nirvana incident, along with Natsu and the rest. Drop by whenever you're free," Vergil elaborated before departing.

Izuku redirected his attention to Wendy and Carla, towing the hefty cart behind him.

"Okay, team, let's find a house!" Izuku proclaimed.

"Yay!" Wendy exclaimed enthusiastically.

After locating a real estate agent, they explored Magnolia, touring various houses. Some were cozy and charming, while others were vast, almost the size of a football field. They finally chose a house on the outskirts near the Resort District which resembled Old Japan.

The House Front-

Nestled on the outskirts of Magnolia, the large house stood as a striking fusion of traditional Japanese and Victorian-era architecture, a unique blend of two distinct styles

Nestled on the outskirts of Magnolia, the large house stood as a striking fusion of traditional Japanese and Victorian-era architecture, a unique blend of two distinct styles. Its exterior boasted intricate wooden accents and ornate creating a captivating visual harmony.

"This place is beautiful." Wendy remarked as she looked around.

"This is one of our newer propertys. It's also near the resort district in magnolia which is known for its Oriental design so to as not to ruin the balance we integrared them into the building. Fun fact some of these trees bloom into cherry blossoms during spring." The real estate agent explained.