Mark Of My Sould

In a world where a magical mark emerges on a person's skin to determine their soulmate, Destiny and Leo, a couple, struggle to accept the fact that their marks don't match. Will they pursue their soul mates, or will their guilt make them miserable together?

"Stop! You're the one who was obsessed with the mark. Now it appears, and you want to dump me! Leo, be real for once in your life", Destinys says. This is the first time Leo jokes about breaking up and finding soulmates.

"Babe, I'm just joking", Leo says. Destiny could only scoff; everyone knows. Leo has been sneaking around with his soulmate. Ever since Destiny's mark appeared on her body, things have changed.

What makes it even worse is that both Leo's and Destiny's marks don't match; Leo's soulmate is exactly Destiny's friend. "You, Leo, go and find Cora. I bet she's waiting for you." Destiny coldly says, Knowing deep down it kills her.

"Don't be like that, bae, you know...", Cora stepped in as Leo stepped back from Destiny, smiling brightly at Cora. "Speak of the devil. How does it feel to finally take the one thing you wanted from me?" Destiny wasn't expecting the slap she got from Leo.

Leo quickly realizes what he has done and says, "Bae, it's not what you..." Leo scratched his arms out, hoping to comfort Destiny. "I won't stand in your way anymore, Leo. I can see who your heart belongs to. Remember this? I loved you even without the mark."

Cora, on the other hand, loved the attention she was getting; she wanted Leo to herself from the beginning, and now that the mark appears, she is excited to have Leo to herself. Being the fool he is, Leo is obsessed with the mark and not true love.

How could he do this to me? Destiny cries. As she walked into the pouring rain, she felt like her heart had shattered. "Watch out!", someone yells. Destiny was yanked by the arm onto the sidewalk.

"Watch where you're going; if you want to die, don't do it in public places", the man said coldly.

"You're right, maybe I should", Destiny says, pulling the stranger off her. Jeon realized she had the same mark he had on his right shoulder.

Quickly, he picked her up through her shoulder. "Somebody help; he's kidnapping me!" Destiny's pleasure fell on deaf ears.

"16 missed calls. I bet your girlfriend misses you. So let me go!" Destiny yells, and Jeon takes off his mask, displaying his beautiful eyes and his pink lips. Jeon smirked and said, "Exactly. I think it's yours; it's Leo," giving the phone to Destiny.

Destiny took the phone, smashing it into pieces. "Woah, I guess you're the aggressive type", Jeon sarcastically says.

"You wouldn't understand even if I told you", Destiny says. It's been a long day. All she wants to do is go home and read. "Try me," Jeon says, sitting down.

You're just some spoiled brat who lives off his parents. I'm dumped because this mark doesn't match my boyfriend's mark. To top it off, the mark matches my best friend's mark."

"Your assumptions are incorrect. I'm the CEO of my own company. Unlike your boyfriend, who's broke, Lastly, you are the only spoiler brat here". Jeon spat. Jeon gets up and takes off his shirt, displaying his mark.

"As you can see, we both match. Are you going to push me to the side? or are you going to let me in?" Destiny wasn't looking at the mark. Instead, she was looking at Jeon's ads.

"Take a picture; it lasts longer," Jeon teased. "Fine, but love me for me, not because of the mark," Destiny warned.

Little does she know Jeon has been watching her since the moment her mark appeared behind her ear. "As you wish, princess," months passed by, yet Destiny couldn't keep her mind off Leo. Things have been going well with Jeon; she even fell in love with him.

Jeon realized he would rather Destiny be happy with Leo. "Go, I want to have all of you, not just half," he says. "I'll be back." Destiny was a little shocked, but she needed closure.

Destiny finally met up with Leo; she realized Jeon loves her not because of the mark. He loves her for being her, despite his stubbornness. "Thanks," Destiny says, ruining Jeon House. "I choose you, Jeon," Destiny confessed.

"Even without the mark?" Jeon asked. "Yes, I love you," Destiny says, kissing Jeon passionately. "I love you more, even without Mark," Jeon confessed, pulling Destiny tightly to his chest.