🛒At the supermarket!̷̯̓🛒

On a Monday morning, little Y/N was sleeping, until her father's voice woke her up...

"Baby... Wake up, it's shopping day..."

"I don't care!" Y/N answered, then covered her face with the blanket. "I'm tired."

"Oh, what a shame..." Charlie spoke. "I'm afraid I'll have to sing, then," he said, with a mischievous smile.

"Wait! No! Don't sing! Pleas-"

"♪It's a bright new day, and it's your time to shi-♪"

"Okay, okay! I'm awake!" she exclaimed as she got out of bed, Charlie faked a sad face.

"Oww, you don't like when I sing?" he asked, with a fake sad tone. "You hate to hear me sing, don't you?"

"No! I love your voice but-"

"So you hate my voice?" he pouted. "Then your poor father's gonna cry himself to sleep."

"No!"

"Look at me Y/N, look at your poor father. He's crying. He's gonna cry every single day. He's so, so sad-"

"Shut up!" Y/N put her hand on Charlie's mouth.

"Aww, okay... Sorry."

|_·★·★·★·_|

Charlie was driving to the supermarket, Everybody Wants To Rule The World by Tears For Fears was playing on the speaker. He hummed the song while his daughter looked out the car window. She was holding a Bluey plushie, the main character from her favorite show, which conveniently was her dad's favorite show too.

The song ended, and I See A Dreamer began to play, a song that Charlie made. A smile formed on Y/N's face, who looked at her father and shouted, "That's my favorite song!"

"Yeah, I know it is! You helped me make it, and that's why it turned out so well!"

Y/N smiled proudly upon hearing her father's comment, "Thank you!" she answered.

The little girl pointed to a building with many cars parked outside, in other words, she pointed to the supermarket.

"That's right honey," Charlie nodded, "We're here."

|_·★·★·★·_|

"I want to get in the cart! Can I, daddy?" she asked, putting on the most innocent face possible.

Her father rolled his eyes with a smile "Yes, yes you can," Charlie said as he put his daughter in the cart. "Now be a good girl and don't ask me to buy you every candy you see, can you do that for me, honey?"

"Yes! I'll be the best girl for you!"

Some minutes later...

"Can you buy me that chocolate? Pleaseee!"

Charlie put his hand on his forehead. "No, Y/N, we already talked about this..."

"But-"

"I said no."

"Oww... But it's not that expensive! Plus you have a lot of money," she tried to convince her father.

"It has nothing to do with whether I have money or not, it has to do with your health," he explained. "Eating too much chocolate will damage your perfect little white teeth."

"Oh... Okay."

Y/N crossed her arms and sat in the cart, she was now looking down, disappointed. Charlie, seeing her like this, sighed and stroked her hair softly...

"...If you want we can go to Mcdonald's for dinner."

After hearing that, Y/N's face and mood changed completely. She looked at her father with a smile of extreme happiness. "Yes! Yes, yes, yes! Thank you, daddy!"

|_·★·★·★·_|

"Babybel... Babybel... Where the freak is the Babybel?" Charlie mumbled.

"Why do we always have to buy Babybel?"

"Because Babybel is love, Babybel is life, I need Babybel to exist, do you understand that, Y/N?"

The girl was about to answer, but a voice interrupted her...

"CG5?" it was a teenager, apparently they were a fan of Charlie. "Oh my, I love your songs! I'm a big fan!"

"Hey! That's great to hear! What's your na-"

"Dad!" Y/N exclaimed and her father turned to see her. "Can I look for-" she was interrupted by Charlie...

"Not now Y/N, I'm busy." Charlie said and then looked back at the fan. "As I was saying, what's your name?"

Ý̴͉o̴͚̒ȕ̵̟ ̷̗͐k̴̨͗ň̵͙o̶͉͆w̸̱͂ ̷̥̓y̶̢̛o̵̻͋u̶̹̿ ̶̙̀š̷̳h̴͈̅ō̴̦u̷̠̾l̵̘͐d̸̯̉n̶͙̄'̵̗̓t̷̰͝ ̷̛̱h̸̥̾ḁ̶̃v̸̫͘e̷̛͔ ̸̣͛d̶̺̀o̶̫͠n̸̮̑ĕ̵͖ ̵͔͐t̷̝̽h̶͕̔a̸̱͑t̶͍͋.̴̞̍.̴̺̀.̷̠̇

While the two of them were talking, Y/N got out of the cart without anyone noticing and began walking through the aisles of the supermarket. She now had only one mission: Find the Babybel and make her dad happy.

She had to walk through the dairy section, then the cookies section and finally, she reached the hardest part...

THE TOY SECTION

She had to get through there without being distracted by dolls or stuffed animals... it was going to be quite a challenge.

She started walking, focused on her only goal and repeating the phrase "don't get distracted"...everything seemed to be going well...

...Wait, is that...?

Her eyes lit up as she saw what she had asked Santa for last Christmas (which unfortunately he didn't bring her) in front of her eyes.

"I. Need. It." she said, she was hypnotized... but then she remembered. "No! Babybel! I need to find the Babybel!"

The little girl continued on her way, until she reached a section of the supermarket that she had never seen before...

The Babybel Section.

"Uh? What is this? I didn't know there was a Babybel section in the supermarket..."

"It's temporary." an employee said. "We had that spot free so we created that section." And then the employee left...

Y/N shrugged and grabbed her precious treasure, but she didn't count on huge han̶̩͒d̴͓͘ṣ̶̚ ̵̻̿g̶̫̔r̸̯͌a̶̘͝ḃ̷͈b̴̰͝í̴̲ń̷̼g̸̘͐ ̴̧͆h̸̪̏e̶̥͂ṟ̷̾.̴̫͌.̶̺̚.̵̐͜

She tried to free herself, but those hands took her away. She screamed, kicked, and even bit that big man who had caught her, but it was useless.

Y̶̩̯̠̊ȍ̸̲̤͔ụ̷͓̦̽ ̴̞̻͛̈l̵̳͑́̚ͅo̷̎͗ͅs̵̢͍͇̳͐̽̌ț̸͊͐̇ ̵̢̲̮͔͘h̶͎̱̬̃̌̎ê̵̼͎͚͘r̵͉͍̯̘͘.

Y̶͕̱̓õ̷̡͜u̶̯͒̅ͅ'̴̼̬͗̆̈͘ř̵̬̘͖̉͋ę̴̲͂̅͊̅ ̸͔̔ả̴̠̯̼̔ṇ̵̗̫̈̇͊̆ ̴̻́́̀͂ị̶̛̾̓̀d̴̬̀͒́͝ì̵̟̦̂͋̇ő̶̘̲̊̓̅͜t̵̢͉͓̙͆̆̈́̅,̴̜͗ ̴͍̀C̸̦̹̪̉ḩ̸̤̀̊ȧ̵̫̓̒r̴̙͚͙̺͑̽͗l̷̬͎͍̰̒̈́̅̈́i̴̙̭̲̪͒̓͌ę̷̛̞͓̼.̵̟̏̉̒

. . .

Ḭ̶̅̀͒'̷̬͉̖̇̚͜m̴͓̻̞͕̋ ̴̩͙̻̲̿̃͂ą̴̈́̉ń̶̪̮̳͐̕ ̷͚̾̏̅͘ͅi̶̳̣̔̚d̴̡͓̫̈͊̀ĭ̴̜̓ȯ̴̼̱̬̀̑̒t̶͖͓̪̖̐̍̕̚...

The