Introduction

Hey everyone! I'm excited to announce that I'm back with another book. I really appreciate the support that you all showed for my first book, "Her Stepbrothers."

This new book will have a different writing style, and I hope that you'll enjoy it as well like my first book. Thanks for your continued support!

Disclaimer:

• This is purely based on my fiction. None of this exists in real life.
•As English is my second language so spare me if there are grammatical mistakes.
•Don't spread hate and I hope that you will love this fiction of mine.
• I don't own any of the pictures, credit goes to all the respective owners.

.....................................................................

Mun-Hee, a bright and diligent young woman, who just turned 18, aspired to pursue a career in software engineering, despite her parents' wishes for her to become a doctor. Despite the pressure, she bravely followed her passion.

However, upon arriving at her dorm room, she discovered she would be sharing it with three senior male engineering students.

Will she persevere in her chosen path or succumb to the pressure and revert to studying medicine, fulfilling her parents' expectations?

.....................................................................

Aesthetics