first day of classes

Y/ns pov

I woke up pretty early so I can fix my uniform a bit and add a few extra things. I slipped on my uniform after a quick shower and blow dried my hair.

I slipped on a pair of seer black knee high sock along with my shoes and put on a few rings and a small necklace.

I walked into my first class and looked around a bit before my eyes landed on enid. He didn't seem to notice me, he was talking to a girl so I just walked over to him "hey, enid?" I muttered. He looked at me and smiled "hey y/n!" I pointed at the seat and he nodded so I sat down next to him.

"How was a night in the same dorm as the Wednesday addams?" Enid smiled "she's cool, quiet" I slightly smiled and he nodded.  I was wondering, I'm having a small sleepover, probably in my dorm. Do you want to come? We are like right next to each other so" enid softly spoke like if he didn't he would scare me away "who all will be there?" "Ajax, hopefully Wednesday, yoko you'll like her, uh possible Kent and dina yoko's girlfriend" I nodded a bit, it wasn't that many people so I would be okay "is it possible to meet yoko before the sleep over so I know more than two people?".

"Well-" enid began before he got cut off by the girl he was talking to "yep! Hey! I'm yoko" she smiled, she was tall and had long dark hair and a pair of sunglasses on. "Y/n" I muttered "I know, enid has not stopped talking about you" she laughed a bit and I felt my face heat up "yoko" enid muttered and sighed.

"I'm a vampire, if you couldn't tell" yoko smiled "I'm a-" "witch, enid told me" I looked at enid "you talk about me a lot" I muttered and he just smiled a bit, his face slightly red. "Yea, anyways I'm going to town this afternoon, you should come with" yoko smiled and I looked at enid "can enid go with?" She nodded and enid smiled "we'll meet at my dorm then" he smiled and yoko nodded.

I had just got out my last class. I walked to my dorm and decided not to wear my uniform to town.

The door to my dorm opened and Wednesday walked in "where are you going?" She looked at me

The door to my dorm opened and Wednesday walked in "where are you going?" She looked at me. "To town" she nodded "with who?" She seemed protective. I smiled a bit "enid and yoko" "good they will keep you safe" she nodded. "Yep".

I said my goodbyes and walked out our dorm and next door to enids. I knocked and it was opened quickly by Yoko. "Hey!" She smiled and softly pulled me inside. "I like your outfit but ya know we are just going to get coffee and probably shop a bit" I nodded "is it to much? I kinda just like cute outfits" I muttered and she shock her head "you look pretty" I smiled "very pretty" enid's voice came from no where and I turned to see him wear a soft pink sweater and light washed jeans.

"Thank you" I smiled softly. And we were off.

After a small car ride, we were in town. We are currently at a small coffee shop. Enid sat next to me in a small booth while Yoko got us drinks. "Soooo" Enid started. "The sleep over is tomorrow since it's Friday" I nodded "I need a new pair of pjs, mine are kinda old" he nodded "we're going shopping so, maybe we can get a matching pair" I smiled and covered it with the back of my hand "no come on don't cover your smile" he gently grabbed my hand and smiled "it's to pretty" I turned red, like tomato red. "Come on love birds don't make me feel single when I have a girlfriend" Yoko gave us our drinks 'we're not love bird's" Enid's face was red.

Now we're at a store, Enid and I had found a cute pair of Batman pj pants and we decided on a white T-shirt to match. He said he had got me something but won't tell me what. I got him something too so.