CHAPTER 01

It's a pleasure sunny day, birds are chirping sounding music to ears, but the girl still sleeping without caring about the world.

While in the kitchen a beautiful woman making breakfast for everyone.

                ANAYA POV .........

              I'm making breakfast for us when my husband enter in the kitchen, he returns after jogging it's his daily routine now.

"You come early today" I said to my husband.

" Yes I'm not in the mood today" he said as he back hugged me.

" Yah leave me someone will come" I said as I remove his hands from my waist.

" So what I'm hugging my wife " he said .

"Yeah but first go and get fresh and come fast breakfast is almost ready" I said , he left to our room to get ready.

The breakfast is ready, I served the breakfast and went to wake up our princess ohh sorry queen, a spoiled one.

         I enter her room but it's still dark while she is sleeping bundle up in her blanket. I open the curtains to which she start whining in her sleep as sun rays fell on her face .

" Mama please close them" she said covering her face with a blanket.

      I remove the blanket from her face and caresses her cheeks .

" Wake up bun breakfast is ready " I said .

" No momma please let me sleep and I'm not hungry " she said again covering her face falling asleep.

"No get up that's why I told you to sleep early but you never listen now get up or else breakfast will get cold" I said removing blanket from her face again.

"Get ready and come downstairs fast your dad has an important meeting he has to leave early and you know he is not gonna eat  breakfast without you so be fast " I said and left her room cuz she is already up.

            I went downstairs to the dining area to see my husband already there.

" Where is my princess" he said .

" I went to wake her up, let's see if come or I have to go again to wake her up" I said taking my seat beside him.

                  ZIRWA POV........

          I went to get ready as mom left the room. I quickly take a shower and get ready after I'm done I went downstairs.

"Good morning dad " I said hugging his neck from behind as he was sitting.

"Morning princess how is your sleep" dad said.

"First of the I'm not a princess but a queen" I said sassily.

" and second how can I have a good sleep dad when your wife  always wake me up early " I said sighing dramatically to which dad laugh while mom scold me again.

"ohh so it's my fault that you don't get a sleep huh tell your dad that you are watching dramas all night that's the reason you don't get a good sleep " mom said as she serve breakfast.

"Dad look she is scolding me in early morning I don't even eat yet" I said whining to dad.

" I'm not scolding you bun just saying the truth " mom said .

" Ok , okay now don't scold my baby " dad said .

" if you are done with your drama have breakfast it's getting cold" mom said to me.