Mornings and Madams

Hello !

Hope you all are doing well .

When Lan Xichen wakes up much earlier than his usual timing , it is to the inconsolable cries of his favourite little man . He coos at Xi Yang , taking him out of the cradle and cuddling him close.

" What happened little music , you woke up much earlier. Are you trying to become a perfect lan discipline like your father " he cooed as he heat the milk with one hand.

Once the milk was in average temperature, he pour it in the bunny shaped clay bottle before giving it to his nephew.

He looks at him, fondly exasperated. No more sleeping allowed, time to start the day!

" Once you finish the milk , I will dress in the finest and softest dress okay. Ayang has to meet very important guest today. " He spoke tabbing the baby nose .

He gets ready quickly, the Little man busying himself with making as many markings on liebing as possible. Truly taking after his older brother, that one.

He ties the sling round himself and the baby . The baby's grumbles quiet down as he looks around the place and settles comfortably , pacified by the warmth and closeness to his uncle body, surrounded by his scent.

" My little music is all set . Time to greet your seniors in meditation room "

The crisp morning air does not bother him in the least as they walked to Meditation room , stopping here and there to greet fellow clansman.

As soon he crossed the residencial area, he spot Young Lan Wangji dragging half sleeping Wei Wuxian. Young Nie Huaisang and Jiang Cheng following them in safe distance.

" A- Yang , shall we go and greet your young parents. Look your Adie is dragging your baba " Lan Xichen says pointing at their direction.

As soon as the baby spotted his parents, he started bouncing in the sling, giving all the encouragement Lan Xichen needs to bully his favourite pair.

" Greetings Wangji and Young master Wei " He says smiling at them.

" Blah blah....blah" the baby fussed wanting his father attention.

" Looks like Ayang is eager to greet you. Here why don't you two carry him " Lan Xichen says passing the baby to the speechless pair.

Wangji who was holding Wei Wuxian collor , immediately drop it to hold the baby.

But instead of Wangji ,the baby stretched his hands in Wei Ying direction,who silently carry the baby in his arms , caging him to his chest.

" Thank you, Young master Wei . Wangji the Ayang hasn't wetted his under linen and I just feed him milk, so please change his dirty linen too " Lan Xichen says passing the baby cloth pouch to his flabbergasted brother.

" But , never I held a baby in my life. What if I drop him " young Wei Ying asked looking at the tiny baby with soft fondness.

" You won't and you can always learn. Both of you take it as a learning practice. Thank you for looking after him , I will meet you in breakfast " Lan Xichen gleefully says walking from there.

He is so cute...!" whispers Wei Wuxian after few minutes of silence.

" So tiny too " Young Wangji says carefully streching his hand near Ayang head and halt there with hesitation.

" You can touch. I heard babies won't bite untill they turned one. He doesn't look like one year old " Wei Ying says encouraging lan wangji to touch .

After few moments a small smile appeared on teenage Wangji face as he caress the child head " Mm. So soft "