Life &Death & sacrifice

Hai...

Are you here to take us home , Senior Wei " Lan Hiyu asked looking at the back red blue clothed cultivatior

" Huh... Unfortunately that's the only thing I can't do right now. More like I don't know how to return to our home ." The cultivatior answered , finally revealing his face .

Many people can't help the gasp they let out as they saw four familiar faces looking at them .

-----------------------------------------------------------

Until that morning, Wei Wuxian was convinced Lan Wangji detested him.  Imagine his surprise when he found out that in the future the two not only had married, but also had a sons. A very well behaved son and...a wailing son.

" Am I seeing two Wei Ying now with twin jades and Nie second master? I think I am going mad" one of the discipline murmured.

" Please don't! I am still not over the fact that Wei Ying can give birth "

" Perhaps Wei Wuxian is really a woman!”

“I thought gossiping was forbidden in the Cloud Recesses,” Wei Wuxian muttered, scowling at the murmuring group standing a short distance away.

Then you shouldn’t have gone and had a child with Lan Wangji,” Jiang Cheng snapped. For whatever reason, he had been really angry about this. Wei Wuxian found that pretty unfair, because he and poor Lan Zhan were the ones losing face here.

Speaking of Lan Zhan, Wei Ying peeked a look at him and find him so composed and calm. Total opposite to Wei Ying, another reason how they are mismatched.

In reality, Lan Wangji was battling waves of panic that threatened to engulf him, but his poker face was just that good. 

Huh... Unfortunately that's the only thing I can't do right now. More like I don't know how to return to our home ." The cultivatior answered , finally revealing his face.

The face look very similar to Wei Ying. The face he sees in the mirror, every morning.  Breath punched out of Wei ying as the reality of circumstance, sinked into him. ( That's me....Future me...Future me in lan sect as Lan Wangji husband...OMG...I really married Lan Wangji and had two children... The living proof is future me...who also time travelled... )

Wait! Jin ling said shijie and peacock is dead.

If what that's is true then what was I  doing?

Even though Wei Ying is Embarrassed to death? He wants to know the future where is future self failed prevent their sister death.

There is no way, Wei Wuxian will let Yanli die as long as he is alive.

" I heard shijie died from Jin ling. Is it true. He introduced himself as sect leader, that means that peacock too died at point. I want to know what you were doing when shijie died. Tell me you try to prevent it...." Wei Ying the fifteen old, all but begged looking at his older self who was surrounded by his juniors.

Jiang cheng who too was lost in his own musing, looked up as heard his brother question.

Wei Wuxian who was checking his radishes for injuries, froze to bone as heard his younger one question. The guilt that resurfaced on his face is enough for Young Wei Wuxian to understand something is wrong. Jiang cheng not fair behind.

Wei Wuxian fuc-” Jiang Cheng glanced at Lan Sizhui and Jin ling who were both looking at him. No..no he will not curse in front of his nephews.  He will not spoil future self image as perfect uncle.

Old, unpleasant fears surged up and pierced Wei Wuxian’s heart. His throat tightened, and tears flooded his eyes. " I am sorry...i know no amount of regret will make up for Shijie death. Especially when she died due...."