Chapter 1

{ I never believed in love at first sight until I saw you }

Taehyung POV

Its been a year now that I am in this school. The atmosphere over here is good. I have made few friends but I am close to only one . In today's class the teacher gave an assignment to us .

In the assignment the teacher assigned a partner to everyone. And my partner was a girl. Her name was Hong Y/N . I was finding her but couldn't find her in the class. So I asked the teacher about her . He told me," Ah Y/N hasn't come today. Taehyung you can meet her tomorrow and please explain the assignment to her. I request."
I said ," Sure Sir . I will. "
I was curious about her so I asked Jimin about her . He said,"Y/N ? Oh She is a quiet student of our class. That's why you haven't heard or seen her yet. "
I just replied with an ok.

Park Jimin my closest  and even best friend . We both met when I was new over here.
We both clicked as soon as we met . I am comfortable with him so is he. He helped me alot with my studies and everything.

Time Skip

I returned home and saw all the boxes filled with our necessity. Yup we are shifting our house. We will shift to an apartment near my school and my parents workplace. We are moving tomorrow. As I was going to my room my mom asked me ," How was your day Son?"

I replied with a smile, "As usual, How was your day? "
She replied the same. Then I went to my room and took a shower.
I sat at my study table and started studying. After studying I slept and thought about my mysterious partner

Hong Y/N

~ Next Day ~

As usual I was going to school in my bicycle. But I saw a girl wearing our school uniform. She was getting down from the bus . I couldn't see her face . But I saw an bracelet in her left hand and that bracelet was cute .

I parked my cycle and met Jimin at our lockers

I parked my cycle and met Jimin at our lockers. As we went in the class, Jimin pointed towards someone and said ,"Taehyungaa look she is your partner . Hong Y/N. Go and talk to her. " I thanked him and went to her desk and knocked it twice to gain her attention. She looked at me .

And damn ! She is so beautiful! I was lost in her . That I didn't realised that I was staring at her. She snapped her fingers and asked," Is there something you want to say ."

Her voice was so sweet that I want to listen it forever. I cleared my thorat and said," Ahem , Yes . Actually you are my partner. "
She said"What? "
I said," Project partner!! Yah Project partner. So I want to discuss it with you."
She gave me a small smile. And that smile made my day. She said," Sure , After school let's meet at study cafe and discuss about it. " I said ok and was about to leave But she stopped me and said,"Nice to meet you, I am Hong Y/N. "
I gave her my smile and said,"Kim Taehyung. It was nice meeting you"

The class started but my focus was on my partner. I was thinking how can someone be so beautiful and polite? How come I have never noticed her?
Then at last I thought is this what they call love at first?

To be continued........