6 - New friend

I slid down the slide over and over until I got a strange feeling in my stomach I knew what it was and I knew there was no reason to hold it again the playground was crowded with a lot of people I squatted on a tripod but there was a little kid who saw me going there he came over and wanted to say hello "hey what are you doing?" "Notnhhhning im nhhhhn doing nhhhhhhn nothhnnnhing" "Ohhh you are making poopies that's why you sit here and squeeze" the boy went and took off his pants "My name is timmy and I'm 5 years old what's your name?" "J My name is Tommy" "Do you want to play with me?" "Yes yes" "Jayyyy"

l"Don't you want your diaper changed first? Come along! Which of those mothers is your mother? Is it the one with the pulse bag?" Tommy just nodded "Hi Mrs. Tommy here has had a little accident in his diaper" The mother laughed sweetly at how cute her little Tommy looked in nothing but his t-shirt and full diaper and his new friend "You can see that pooh what's I fed you" "Who is the dirtiest baby here yaaaa it's you"

**After the change**"Are you ready to play now? Tommy" "Yes Timmy" they ran out into the playground Tommy was wearing nothing but a onesie and he looked so cute in it while playing with him but then suddenly Timmy stopped and bugged himself a little in the knees you could hear a faint sound coming from his abdomen "Tommy I'll be right back I'm going straight to my mother and have something to drink" "Okay I'm still a bit thirsty too but I'd like to meet your mother I agree" "No you must not Tommy we are far away" "Okay"...