dagger

I didn't realise it but everybody's eyes were on me but I just walked away from the body I couldn't believe it I killed someone, I have never done that before then out of nowhere Lucius Malfoy Peter Pettigrew arrived at the scene.

"Monster killed her own mother" Lucius shook his head mockingly.

"Now the dark lord has sent us to take something- or rather someone you love away, either you killed her because she was bad or you think she 'deserves its' but I think you did it to help weasley bees am i correct?" Asked Pettigrew.

"Of course I did it because she was a bitch I would never join the weasleys" I scoffed

"But of course, come here" Lucius motioned to next to him as I started to walk you that spot I sent an apologetic look to the Weasley's.

"Take her to the manor Peter and then I'll meet you back there for the meeting."

Of course Peter did as he was told and they apparated back to the manor.

RONS POV//

"Now which Weasley should I take..?" Lucius said, a mocking question.

"T-take.. why would you take one of us" Mum (Molly) stuttered scared.

"Of course I need a hostage to give her that push to get the mark and dorm worry their survival chance is 0 whether she says yes or no, so no point worrying if they are dead or alive" he spat back

"You." He said pointing to my brothers Fred and George Weasley I immediately started worrying for them as they are practically the only Joy that still walks this Earth and imagine if you were actually kill them he wouldn't live at that he would take them down in a second if he had to and Voldemort would kill him if he didn't.

Before anyone had a chance to react he grabbed both their wrists and aperated them away probably to the manor where they were keeping her.

SADIES POV//

I was sitting at the table with Voldemort sitting on the other side questioning me that way tricks was when Lucius finally told him he was fuming I'm didn't know that they have taken the twins until they bring it up my voice hitched on your saved them so talk about how they were locked up in the dungeons but then before I could even speak they put two metal circles around my wrist that resembled bracelets but then I felt the magic drain out of my body.

"Don't worry it's not permanent it's just until they come off your wrists just takes any magic that you were able to produce out of you including wandless magic" Voldemort snickered

"Also after getting rid of Bellatrix one of my best defeaters I thought we might have to give you a little bit of pain to show you how much all we all felt when she got rid of her" He then grabbed a box and opened it inside the cursed dagger.

I was preparing myself for what was gonna happen after this meeting Lucius was going to do it I really hoped narcissa would be the one to do it she would definitely have some mercy despite the factor being a sister she was never nice to draco and would give Draco a very hard time and with her gone Draco would have a bit of time, making being a death eater easier for him.

"So your plan is to talk to me until I go and saying and join your side?" I asked raising a eye brow.

"But of course how else will we get you to betray those weasleys." Added Voldemort

I would have to pretend to be insane and during this side of course I had to go through a little bit of torture first the unbelievable.

After meeting/dinner //

We met in my father's study and he pulled out the curse dagger and Howard straight to my thigh in sliced so deep that you could only see one layer skin before the barn he did that on both sides until looked like a belt going around me and then he pulled that a whip and put it straight on my back until there was not a soft bit left on my back.

After about 2 weeks from my neck all the way down to my waist is fully covered in scars sometimes not even half a centimeter in between them now as when I start to act inside and pretend that on their side.

As it was the last time I was going to be fully tortured until I pretended I was insane naturally this one was more painful after every scar was overlapsed because of how many they were this time people straight to my skin and sliced all the way until there was no skin left tick the bone now you could see beer bone right there not the whole of their bone but a peek of it a shock went through my spot and I couldn't breathe then I heard a woman screaming and I realized the screaming was coming from me.

//The next day//

Right time to act insane you can do it you can do it. I reminded myself

When he approached me when he was gonna do it as he had it in his hands but then I started hysterically laughing. 

"What's so funny?!" He exclaimed

"Give me the give it to me to do it to the twins it's my turn I want to be like you I want to join" I said with a sound of desperation and insanity that coated my voice.

10 Voldemort camera in the corner smirking to himself.

"Finally my plan has been put into action, take the cuffs offer and give her her magic back"he demanded

If they took the cuffs off my wrist I could feel my magic flow into my veins it was the best feeling yet I had to put on my insane demeanor so I started laughing.

"The feeling " I laughed

1082 words

Hi I've decided to make all my paragraphs at least over a thousand words because I realized that it's like not fair and I don't care how easy I am I need to do it so here goes nothing every chapter will now be over a thousand words and hopefully going for the goal of 1500 anyway how you going I'd you had a wonderful day today