death eaters slowly die

RONS POV //

"I'm back Molly" dad
Groaned tiredly

"Near the ministry I found three dead wizards with the dark mark on their arm that girl who said she was gonna take death eater sounds slowly is actually doing it we found Lucius Malfoys friends all dead and even some of lucius' family like the great cousin she's really been taken them out and she'll pull their sleeve up to show that they were death eaters so that we know"he added

I came down the stairs .

"Mum do you think will ever meet that girl again do you think she will come over and talk to us she was such a good person and .. maybe she could help us transport Harry and she's the perfect inside listener"

"Actually there you should be coming soon we have invited her because it seems Voldemort has some more plans and she's the perfect person to know about it"

I excitedly waited //

When she arrives
Sadie's pov//

I walk to the door everybody looked at me with questioning looks and some even glares but I just ignored it because I was here to help them I don't know if they remembered but I saved her brother from losing an ear and some old guy named mad eye Moody.

"Hello everyone" I said confidently no one can know that I was actually afraid I'm Voldemort's daughter I am strong.

By the way I was wearing a cute baggy outfit everyone thought I was hiding their Dark Mark but do something they didn't know.
Fit: //wearing jacket//

I took my jacket off of last it down at the table and no Dark Mark to be seen I could see everyone shocked faces as they realized I didn't have it

"Well who wants to hear about voldys plan" I said as a certain ginger boy (Ron) giggled after I called him voldy of course I didn't smile I've never smiled once in my life but mg hair did turn a dark pink.

I know there's some old staring at my arms looking for a dark mark so I decided I'd fill them in.

" I told my dad I wasn't gonna get that mark because it was ugly and I didn't want to be stuck with it for my whole life"
I shrugged

"Anywayyyy for his plan he's going to try and attack at the wedding"💒

Before any of them could speak I started.

"Since my father does not know about my hair because well no emotions around him it's always being grey around him so how do you see a spell that changes my face appearance and our battle him and I'll find him away from your wedding and you guys can still have your cute little wedding, and don't worry I can do it on his tricks I've seen in practice in his room it's kind of Goofy actually"