Am I dead?

Author pov

Today like an usual boring day, this young man here or people call him Akira who doesn't have any freaking motivation in life walk at his usual favourite park.

"Damn, this what we call a gre- ugh!"

A kid bump into him and making him lost balance and hit his head on the stone chair beside the road.

Just like that, he die.

Someone pov

Ughhh....my head....

I open my eyes slowly as I think I pass out just now. When my vision got clear, the scenery I see is not what I expected.

"Where the hell am I?"

I look around frantically and began panicking as I realize I'm in the middle of the wood.

"How did I got here?" I said while getting up slowly.

Then realization hit me....

"Why am I standing on four?!"

I try to look at my body but strangely it's quite hard. It's like my vision become limited.

I feel a movement on my right leg making me turn around quickly. I widen my eyes when I see not one but two small creature.

Both has black fur but the different between them is one has a little bit of white at the tip of their ears.

I reached out to see what kind of creature it was before I was surprised that my hand was not a human hand. My hand is a pair of black paws.

"What happen to my body?"

I hear the little creatures whimper. My instinct quickly react. I sniff them slowly before licking their head one by one. That's when I realize those two was a wolf pups.

"What the hell..."

I whisper slowly. I can tell this two pups was a boy. I look around wondering why this two here alone. Where their parents?

"I can't just leave you two here right?"

I said before sighing slowly. I pick one of them by mouth as I obliviously can't use my hand like normal anymore. I put him on my back, then I  carry the other one in my mouth.

I walk slowly following my nose and ear to the sound of river. I need to know what creature am I.

Author pov

Akira walk with the two pups carefully to the river. When he reach there which not a long journey cause the river pretty close by.

Akira put the two under him to protect them from any predators. Akira peers inside the water to see his reflection and immediately gasp.

"I'm a wolf!"

He immediately look at the pups and scratch that idea quickly.

"There no way this two are my kids. But....how did I change into a wolf? The only thing I remember is I was walking at the usual park near my house. And then, a kid bump into me making me fall and hit......my head on something hard..."

The realization hit Akira like a brick.

"AM I DEAD?!"

And that the start of the stories. How is it?

Good

Bad

Tell me in the comments about it. Don't forget to vote!

Bye bubble! (👈 Readers nickname)