Together?

Chiquita was astonished to see Rami and Rora were behind this incident. She ignored Ahyeon, Rami , and Rora and focused on her MV shooting. After a few hours of work Chiquita and her members had all finished their shooting and Chiquita went up to Ahyeon..

Ahyeon: You here again! Amazing because I never knew you would just betray me like that...

Chiquita: Who told you I betrayed you Unnie?

Ahyeon: Of course the two only two people who never lie: Rami and Rora.. And why do you care? Huh.. After all you did to me?

Chiquita: What did I do?

Ahyeon: So you forgave yourself on saying that I'm grabbing a lot of attention and the most worst part was that you also told THAT I FAKED THE CAR ACCIDENT.. You know it's true.. But HOW IS IT FAKE CHIQUITA!? TELL ME?

Chiquita: Huh? I never said that Unnie..

Ahyeon: LIES LIEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH. MY WHOLE LIFE IS A WASTE! YOU.. YOU MADE IT WORSE FROM COMING IN....

Chiquita: Unnie Rami and Rora are trying to break our friendship because they think we're making them feel left out!!!!!!!

Ahyeon: I DON'T BELIEVE YOU FROM NOW ONWARDS! PROOF. I NEED THE PROOF TO BELIEVE YOU...

Chiquita: ( Chiquita shows the recording that she had made this morning before her shoot ) 

Ahyeon: ( Gasp ) Ummm... Oh my god! Rami & Rora!

Chiquita: Yes! And Unnie what a shame you believed them.. You.. you just broke my heart.. You could have asked me Unnie.. You know how hard it is to be ignored by someone? You know right Unnie? 

Ahyeon: I'm sorry Chiquita! ( Hugs her ) 

They both were really happy being together again.. But they had to do something about Rora and Rami...

Chiquita: Unnie.. 

Ahyeon: Yes!

Chiquita: I'm really glad you believed me!

Ahyeon: Yea.. ( Whispers ) Chiquita..

Chiquita: Yes Unnnie?

Ahyeon: Don't you feel someone's watching us... 

Chiquita: I have an idea.. Let's go out slowly so that they get caught and we can ask them what they're doing here?

Ahyeon: That's dumb.. But let's have a try..

They both walk to the door slowly and open it.. But to their surprise.. It was.....

Hi Everyone! How's this chapter so far? I hope it' good.. Byeeee